Replied to thread : Classic and I swapped accounts lol

@Monkey_D_Luffy

he doesn't use the forums anymore

i came back because why not

also yes

it was me the entire time

you have dumdum disease haha rekt noobymcnoobnoob 

and i have changed noobymcnoobnoob am sorry for dogsgsgdsgsgs

Replied to thread : Rainbow six siege cheap?

@JOSHMISTY

The global should work out fine, basically, you give them an email for purchase and after you purchase, you get that code sent to your PayPal email or the email you gave them and you redeem that code in Steam

been a while since I bought from G2A or any other services so I forgot to redeem the code in Steam

Replied to thread : Rainbow six siege cheap?

https://www.g2a.com/search?query=rainbow%20six%20siege

or

https://www.cdkeys.com/?q=Rainbow%20Six%20Siege

Created a new thread : Sadly quit :sad:

Hello, loved staying here on WRD but I'm sad to announce I'm quitting, can't share much details but

I'll be back [probably]

:sunglasses:

Replied to thread : CW | YUKIE | SCAMMER

I don't have a problem with cookie logging and scamming on Roblox, I do have a problem scamming in actual deals in the forums that involve money or something.

Replied to thread : [GHOST thing] i found a ghost at a graveyard. seriously

To be honest, I do believe in ghosts as I've heard true ghost stories and have seen stuff that nobody can really 'explain' and honestly, in my opinion I literally have no idea what the hell that is.

I'm gonna be reasonable here, make sure to identify what it is before saying anything. You don't know what the hell that is, in the first image it looks like a gravestone is floating so maybe investigate?

Replied to thread : Another Major Roblox Update

@JOSHMISTY

basically Roblox will release a big update that will render every exploit's injection useless

Created a new thread : Another Major Roblox Update

Roblox will be releasing a major Roblox update that will break a ton of exploits, free exploits that include Krnl, Fluxus and Oxygen U will come to a mutual agreement that they will not be updating this week and will take their time to work on this update.

Hopefully Synapse X can update faster this time.

[obvious note : this isn't gonna be a normal Roblox Update, it will screw with every exploit]

Replied to thread : Silent Keyboard

@boyke

how is it silent

when it's a blue switches keyboard

i'm confused can you explain your opinion?

Replied to thread : Silent Keyboard

@boyke

that keyboard has blue switches tho

Created a new thread : Silent Keyboard

My microphone is the HyperX SoloCast and I have a pretty crappy keyboard, I'm planning to get a nice keyboard this month. Can anyone recommend me any silent keyboards?

My microphone is a USB microphone, on my desk placed in front of my keyboard so it would have to be really silent.

I apologize for making such a request, but it would be awesome if anyone could help me with this, thanks!

Replied to thread : Should I get Script-ware or Synapse X

@65877Yeah, Synapse X took longer to actually test if this will get you affected in the banwave, that's why Synapse X always has less users affected in the ban wave, and even if they are, the users normally use other exploits out there and other exploit users always mess up public statistics on v3rmillion and stuff.

Replied to thread : Can Someone give me a synapse x key?

i would honestly buy it for you but..

https://i.gyazo.com/eee40fd4cc69ff85b2bdc8161fa0a096.png

Replied to thread : Anti-Gaming Chair | Anti-Cheat Challenge

@Cyros

update for everyone wondering about the bypass :

it literally just deletes the entire game and stuff

Replied to thread : Machine Learning Anti-Cheat

@TERIHAX

True, you can check if the Dummy is nil and more. But, I don't see what stops it from getting a little more advanced and completely ignoring the dummy circling around you.