Profile Picture

iCyphy (iCyphyDev)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/822379977440886834/917427277770407946/the_one_only_banner.png

Bio

retired lua developer

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : Tips for COD MW Campaign Missions to load faster?

So uhhh..I just installed Call Of Duty MW 2019 but is there any tips for the missions to load faster? (Do not reply stuff like it's your internet and stuff) My internet is although fine.

Replied to thread : [ CW ] reTerminal / Wonderx86 ( Doxxing / Skidding / and Many More )

a very nice CW, very nice, he's still here? and does he still continue his uhhh...i can't say the thing but you already know it right?

Created a new thread : Synapse X Themes

I can't really download Synapse X Themes due to the fact I can't join Synapse X Discord for a reason but anyone got a good theme or at least some website or a discord about Synapse X Themes?

Created a new thread : Aimbot Script For TPS Games that work well

I need a aimbot script that works well for TPS Games, If you don't know what TPS Means it means Third Person Shooting.

Replied to thread : [CW] Bolts Hub logs your IP and is SKIDDED.

ww2 historian is me by the way

@crazy_cat just want to let ya know, cat-ware really didn't continue. it's server got raided and lost motivation to keep it up so yeah

+ a patrick bateman pfp...

@crazy_cat yep, was out of exploiting after around 1 year. this guy still continued? what's his discord server?

Replied to thread : Imperious is COMING back!

imperious? never heard or probably forgot about him

had made a CW about this a long time ago, he still continuing? damn

Replied to thread : [CW] Mox Scamming

@OyAdonis yeah, he's my friend. he's been scammed a couple times including for that synapse thing whatever it's called

Replied to thread : Add an CS:GO Section

@ribethings why do they still play cs 1.6