not junior :trol:

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : [QUESTION] How does roblox detect exploits and how to make it undetected?

I'm pretty sure you should move this to C++ since you're looking for C++ answers

Replied to thread : Cheapest place to buy Robux?

nvm

Content length must be 10-5000 chars

@Moon

oh

but there is 68 robux on stock :thonk:

68 STOCK

@Moon

Can't find it

Replied to thread : [RELEASE] Cat-Ware | Over-Powered Features | Custom Script Hub!

@Darkn

that name seems more like "Kattoware" (first was a scam, nico hub, then transformed into this which im sure = scam)

Replied to thread : [RELEASE] Cat-Ware | Over-Powered Features | Custom Script Hub!

Cool UI and everything but the name looks like alienware

(alienware desktop pc = 1000 real moeny?!??!?!?!)

Replied to thread : [Rel] Astolfo.cool v1.5.0 https://discord.gg/ypEjdvxE3Y

tank for ui!!! gotta skid it on winforms and say its best :trol:

yooooooo give me the link because me want rebeck

Replied to thread : Windows 11 Build 21996 Got Leaked

ah yes this is better than windows 10, seems like its unveiling on june 24, 4 days after my birthday!

but it seems more like if its an update because its similar to win 10, but better

Created a new thread : Anyone else having this problem with ROBLOX?

So i tried to get into fencing today but it said this

picture

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, let me know.

Replied to thread : Penalties For Computer Malware (Warning to malware's creators.)

@0x777_

We do not take computer malware creators seriously. They're actually criminals but no charges against HTML if he was like 13 years old. And btw, DDOSing is actually illegal tho. The GOV doesn't really care because they don't get involved in it actually. But if they were to leak FBI's information they would get pissed off so bad they would search for his IP.

So yeah, CMV (Computer Malware Creator(s)) are actually criminals but the GOV doesn't really care that much unless it has something to do with the GOV Information leaking, or any type of damage of these. 

Replied to thread : Penalties For Computer Malware (Warning to malware's creators.)

@Zera

I still wonder how did he learn english then lmfao