not inactive

noticed

Threads: 88

Posted

Flame+ BETA UI
(UPCOMING EXPLOIT, NOT RELEASED YET)
(ENABLE DARK THEME TO READ!)

Video/Preview of it
(please rate and give suggestions if you have any in the replies)
and sorry for bad quality video, I had to decrease the bitrate.

UI Credits:
• davidTube#1378 (me) - Designed, Programmed the UI
• Sentinel Devs - for Checkbox Style (in settings)
• Jex - Gave me WPF Tips

Questions and Answers
• Q: Does this have a Custom DLL?
• A: Yes, it's going to be.. Axon. I know it's bad but I will try and make it as good as possible (If I can). It will take time until I fully understand everything. After i learn more C++, I will make my own that is not Axon. It is gonna take months.

• Q: When is this going to release?
• A: Probably december of 2020 or january fo 2021. I'm not sure.

• Q: Why Axon, skid?
• A: Because I don't want to just use a public API or multiple ones. I want this to be something more special. And as I wrote above, I will make my own DLL (Not axon) after I learn more C++ and how things work a little better.

• Q: Will this have a key system?
• A: No. Key systems are trash for the user exprience. Good way to make money off of your exploit but no. Axon exploits shouldn't have key systems. (When this will have the custom DLL that isn't axon it still wouldn't have key system either).

• Q: Is this made in WPF or Winforms?
• A: This is made in WPF.

• Q: What is the current version of Flame+?
• A: You can check it out here, in my server https://discord.gg/UyXRU3b (trash UI made in winforms, many people love it for some reason)

Things I want to say
• Don't steal my UI design please. If it's not released yet that doesn't mean you won't be a big skid for stealing it.
• After the exploit gets released, I will also release a Synapse X Custom UI version of this.
• When roblox updates and the Custom DLL is not updated, you will be able to use the exploit, but with a public API of your choice. Probably only WeAreDevs API & Empathy API.
• You can see some of the exploit's features in the video above.
• Please rate the UI in replies.
• Give suggestions for it in replies.

Things I want to accomplish with this
• Get on wrd front page (probably not going to happen, idk).
• Learn C++
• Learn a bit more of Reverse Engineering.
• Make the Custom DLL actually decent.
• Make the UI as clean as possible if it's not already. I need feedback for that (post replies with your suggestions if you have any).

Thank you for reading this thread.

Threads: 34

Replied

it is cool! vouch

Threads: 84

Replied

Steals UI Design

Added

@MaximusExploit you can't vouch an exploit without using it

modifying a ui and calling it yours does mean it's your ui.

- JalapenoGuy

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769992459916017687/1065084754128539658/image0.jpg

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Replied

Threads: 0

Replied

Can you please put this in Roblox? 

Replied

@JalapenoGuy well F I guess

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Replied

bump i need more replies than that :/

Added

@60730 wHy?

edit lol ok i did it i realized this is about a roblox exploit so it needs to be in here

Replied

@JalapenoGuy still me likes flame+ 69+

Threads: 72

Replied

UI yoink

your ui has been yoinked

Don't buy exploits its not worth it your gonna quit anyway

Taking accountability will help you excel in life

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

This UI is not my cup of tea

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

eb_

Formally known as Shade

vip

Threads: 4

Replied

Ui is plain, add multi tabbing, but the functions got me 😳 the functions r clean and I think original, the script list is very cool, from animations etc.

Very poggers 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1010636204225601659/1012865624797610044/sKQybOLT.gif

cocotechnology

coco z4 is pog

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

I see you are taking a similar route to what i went through while making Coco Z (making your exploit more established and professional), and you're doing a really good job, though the UI isn't the best, i really like how clean and consistent it is. However you should make the UI smaller, 90% of the main ui is just a textbox, and all the features on the side can be downscaled by atleast quite a bit.

For getting your exploit on WeAreDevs, i see a future in this getting to the website, all you need is a decent fanbase, and people who believe in you. However, you must be prepared before you get on WeAreDevs, here's some things i'll say.

- Axon will not be a good look for you, once you get on the front page, Prominent exploit developers, especially the free exploit developers, will be out and ready to judge you. When i got on the Front Page, there were a lot of developers in this one Discord Server who judged me harshly for the use of axon, i tried to explain myself, but they won't budge. So you gotta be ready to be judged and hated upon.

- Some Free Exploit Developers are really rude, now there are some nice and very reasonable developers, like the owners of this forum (WeAreDevs), Shadow, Yoink, and KRNL, but there are some free exploit developers that will try to undermine you with Legal Threats and unneeded stress from simple things like not liking their exploits and hating them because they treat you terribly. Now i'm not going to name them, because i'd get sued for "slander", but if you're close to Coco, you might know who i'm talking about.

- Making a Front Page Keyless Exploit is Hard, Really Hard. Especially if you're developing your own Custom DLL, There comes a time where you really have to consider if you should add a key system, even if you're against it. Because you might have to hire developers, which costs money, or they themselves would spend their own money on your product, or you're just so demotivated from being hurt by some rude exploit developers.

Being a Front Page Exploit Developer is hard, so i hope when you get on the Front Page, you're prepared for it. Being a Front Page Exploit Developer feels great, but only when you're prepared for it, and are ready for it.

WRD Account For Coco Z

davidTube

not inactive

noticed

Replied

@cocotechnology thank you for the tips, its really nice of you.

i normally ignore hateful things. i do a good job ignoring things like that.

and yes, i think i know who you're talking about. i sometimes read the xcomm chat and i see people telling hateful things to you or about your exploit. but you should not take it to heart

again, thank you.

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )