Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

TomHub | Keyless Free Script Hub (5+ Games)

New Reply

Threads: 1

Posted

TomHub ~ KeyLess ~ V1

Free Roblox Script Hub designed for easy, everyday exploiting use.

Made With 🍆 By: lovegamingandvlogs & 6_8ed

- This hub is in ALPHA stage of development, expect some bugs or lack of features.

- Please do not modify this script without my permission, or redistribute it without any credit to me.

- I DO NOT OWN THE SCRIPTS I PROVIDE IN THE HUB. CREDITS ARE GIVEN IN SOURCE CODE OF SCRIPTS

⭕ Loadstring

loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://github.com/graxe20/TomHub/raw/main/Hub%20GUIs/tomhub.lua",true))()

🔰 Supported Games

- Prison Life

- Ragdoll Engine

- Horrific Housing

- Doors

- Radient Residents

- & FE Scripts

😎 Features

Universal

* Fly GUI (Mobile Support)

* Chat Admin (Mobile Support)

* Infinate Yield (Mobile Support)

Prison Life

* PrisonWare GUI

* Orekis GUI

Ragdoll Engine

* SystemBroken GUI

* Fling Touch

* Spam Mines

* Teleports & More

Horrific Housing

* BoostUp GUI

* Infinate Coins

* Free Egg/Items

* Teleports & More

Doors

* Sasha's GUI

* Skip Door Bypass

* Avoid Rush & More

* MSDOORS

* Avoid Rush

* Auto-Interact

* Flicker Lights

* No Jumpscares & More

FE Scripts

* Pee Script

* Penis Script

* Box Script

```

Roadmap (Possibly Upcoming)

- Additional Game Support:

- Pet Simulator 99

- Driving Empire

- Blox Fruits

- Brookhaven

- MM2

- Blade Ball

- Work At A Pizza Place

- Big Paintball

- Additional FE Scripts

GitHub: https://github.com/graxe20/TomHub

• Comment

Threads: 3

Replied

I disapprove of this, you didn't make any of these scripts; I'd like it more if your team (TornHub) made these from the ground up. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if these were based on another script (obviously credited) but this isn't unique and everything could be executed separately. I also believe none of this was tested, both Prison Life scripts provided are highly outdated and might not work as intended.

Comments

LogiSec 7 Reputation

Commented

Karen alertttt...

:troll:

graxe20 0 Reputation

Commented

Thank you for your feedback. It is made VERY clear none of the scripts are mine, I am just providing a place where people can find the scripts from inside of roblox and execute it directly. 

As for the prison life scripts, of course not 100% of the features will work due to game updates or other reasons. If you think they are outdated, provide us with some other more dated scripts over on our github, submit a discussion post. 

If you are going to tell us scripts are outdated and critisise, make it constructive.

Thanks,

Tom

JJSploit_On_Top 43 Reputation

Commented

You are right it's rather clear you don't own these scripts, and that's why I'm against this product; overall making your scripts would be rather beneficial, as almost all these scripts provided can be easily accessible via a reputable supplier (robloxscripts.com) which is the reason this is very poorly made clearly.

As for the Prison Life scripts your team (TornHub) provided, I believe Prison-Ware dates back to 2018; if your looking for something to replace it with (since its clear you never tested a damn on your script) I would take a look at Tiger Admin, which is one of the few public up-to-date scripts.

If you're posting scripts and claiming it's a hub, why didn't you test the product on the compatible games you listed?

• Comment

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

Login to unlock the reply editor

Add your reply

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 2, Total: 2 )