C#/C++ Developer

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : Vision Exploit - How bad it is.

Hello everyone, it has been a minute since I have spoke to a lot of you. Well first of all we are gonna start from start to end, Vision is some exploit which was coded in c#, js, html, yes HTML. My friend said they are selling keys for large amount of money $55 which synapse was cheaper then this. He procceded to call me a skid blah blaah, so In return I took auth off his exploit to warn him I am not playing did it again dropped it. Guy name is Nano has no knowledge, and if anything I would stay away from it, they could be logging IPS, HWID, SS your stuff, uploading personal data. I think its time theses skids leave the scenes and leave it to us the real developers, who spend hours and hours doing coding to make either ourseleves happy or clients. Please be warned and just be careful everyone, I will look more into it for now thank you all,

Created a new thread : Undetectable - Walter White.exe

So theses clowns named, undetectable | walter white. undetectable came to me for C# and had a bypass he wanted me to look at.

He goes on to claim i was "Dic*ing em down", even though I was trying to help. Walter claims a ByteCode Compiler as a {" how the

bypass works "}. undetectable claiming he has no knowledge or anything I think he really the one taking stuff up that yk. Beside that New UI soon. If theses clowns try to sell anything to you ingore them they are clowns of the year.

Created a new thread : User interface

Sooo, I've been going through my folders finding stuff I can give out for free. I Found this exploit which I did awhile back.

Its called "Fallout", a project that never made it out, but..... wait.  I am posting this on the forums with updates!
Ill keep updating & reposting for the fun. I hope you guys think its good or looks good. I am not good at UI!!!

Source

Created a new thread : Haze [ Leaked ] --Credits ImmuneLion--

Welp.... Let's get started. Haze is skidded as we all know blah blah blah lmao the skids cant code for nothing or anything imagine think

your big when you cant code lmaooooo. Let me state, he got mad at me because they was trying to get sakpot to join i told em stfu. So haze, enjoy your source on WRD - Yes this is written as I am high - besides that haze, stay in your lane or new drops every release. 

source below

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2399tm8c1nnx18z/Haze_Src.zip/file

Created a new thread : Nam3 -> Overview

As all of you know Nam3, the biggest skid within the roblox exploiting community.  I will target nam3 as people in this community don't deserve to be disrespected by a child preadtor. Thank you all!

Nam3 Admitting his UI is c&p

C&P UI

Let's all remember he loves saying the NWORD,  he even think it should be legal to date people underage (Under the age of 11-). 

picture of him trying to Code

Failed coding

him telling me to kill myself 
Information

Created a new thread : Chronos V3 Leak

Usally I do not do this type of thing but I am. Nam3 decided to run his little mouth about my exploit, saying stuff about it and running his mouth about Atari and Immune. I will no longer let my friends be put down, or treated badly. So it comes to a end today, below is nam3 source for his exploit every update -> new drop.

https://mega.nz/file/cHBT0ALB#8CGF9tK09idW7MAlqmiQ45jeLvXQxq-bkp2fByiuPN4

Commented to thread : RbxFly.exe - Post-Byfron Fly Exploit with Hybrid Execution Support (12.4)

Lava your a retard, do not comment. You called immune a "Clown".

Commented to thread : Personal preference On Lux (Death)

my bad auto correct

Created a new thread : Personal preference On Lux (Death)

I never knows lux but, we have no clue of what happened. If he really died from suicide, or any evidence to prove. My point of view is the world now a days is filled with people and people depression to so much drama in this generation. I have been through the stages of depression till I found Atari, ImmuneLion, Joe, and much more people. Let's please keep Lux in our thoughts. As I will say if he is gone rest easy, and many people mess up, and over and over. I feel if he alts that isn't right to fake a death, but to really give him another chance unless he really did something to messed your friendship up. My personal preferences, is I never was the guy I am now, use to be a jerk and never knew stuff till I grew up. Got my friends which are listed above, but the entire lux thing will has a hole in my heart as something like that will tear me apart, i've lost a friend to suicidal and I just really couldn't take this in if it's true. I will say I am grateful for everyone around me, and the people I can talk too. All I have to say is if you can hate someone's gut forever over something on a computer/online and really don't know them, unless are scamming, uploading your data and leaking or storing for them self, else it's selfish. All I say is we look deeper and really find if it's true or not. I am not taking anyone side, just giving my opinion.

Replied to thread : NiNJA Exploit UI base [ No code old project! ]

Yes yes lol I smart lmaooo.

Created a new thread : NiNJA Exploit UI base [ No code old project! ]

Fairly old project, I really am just leaking the old stuff I have from UI bases, to coded bases. I thought I would start off with one of 

my first exploit bases I first ever did, UI might look trash but I did this while I was learning. There will be a releak with Maven

API once finished.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7x0sa1o3f52w42h/NiNJA_Executer.rar/file