Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

How to bypass most ad systems.

Threads: 7

Posted

A few months ago I made a post about How to bypass linkvertise ads (PHP Systems Included!). Alot has changed since then. 
Theres a new website called Bypass.city. Bypass.city gives a new bypasser for even work.ink links. Theres also a new website starting to be used in order for exploit makers to make money called filedm. Filedm is like linkvertise in that it gives an installer stuffed to the brim with ads.

1st Bypass.city way:

Go to bypass.city

Paste in your adlink

Click Bypass

click the link it gives you (there may be a few popups but just close out of them.)

Enjoy!

2nd Bypass.city way

Install TamperMonkey

Install bypass.city script

Go to the adlink website

Watch Bypass.city work its magic

Enjoy!

FileDM

FileDM doesnt have a bypass, but there is still a way to not exit the installer with 20 new viruses detected.

1. Download and open the FileDM installer. 

2. Click Next.

3. DECLINE ALL OFFERS (Some have checkboxes so read carefully)

4. Paste link in browser.

Threads: 0

Replied

Does this method still apply to in-game advertising?

For example:

2 player games

Comments

RoBloxedHacked 0 Reputation

Commented

Well if your talking about mobile games the answer is no. However if you want something that CAN do that for mobile games you could get pi-hole

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

I've developed a theoretically unbyassable Linkvertise system that could also technically be modified to work with work.ink as well, I'm not going to go over exactly how it works, but this system would mean the only way to "bypass" it would be to create a bot to complete the links for you. While these techniques you've linked may work on older key systems, it might not work on newer ones :)

we are dead

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )