Categories > Exploiting > WRD Exploit API >

how do I use it?

Threads: 6

Posted

https://github.com/RubyBit/Rusty I found an open source module, and I want to shove it into my exploit. but I was told that it doesn't work with the same HovacAPI. and I'm not that good at C++, C# and I want to start using it. What do I need?

Threads: 20

Replied

That module doesn't work anymore, it's extremely outdated

Comments

TAIKL 0 Reputation

Commented

@Alawrpar does it need to be updated? how do I do this?

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

@TAIKL, yes it does need to be updated, and you can't update this one as it was created for a whole different version of roblox that's not available anymore, this was done for the version of native roblox before byfron

TAIKL 0 Reputation

Commented

@Alawrpar are there any sources right now where there is an open source module? at least outdated on UWP which is not too outdated and which can still be updated

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

@TAIKL, no idea tbh

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1146449877660872785/image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1098921594249814066/1112144294007029932/WRDBanner_Alawapr_1.png

Threads: 0

Replied

Wondering how to use it effectively Stock photo sources? Incorporating eye-catching visuals like ocean freight images strategically placed in the middle of your content, can breathe life into your message. They capture attention and convey your message with impact, making your content stand out. Don't ignore out on this valuable resource!

Threads: 0

Replied

Vegan Protein Powders: A Guide to Types and Benefits

In the quest to boost your protein consumption, a plethora of protein powder options awaits your discovery. While traditional protein sources such as meat, seafood, legumes, nuts, and seeds are revered, some individuals adhere to dietary restrictions, follow a plant-based lifestyle, or simply prefer non-animal protein alternatives.

➜ check out forfathersfitness store

Hemp Protein: The Nutritional Powerhouse

Derived from hemp seeds, hemp protein stands as a complete protein, encompassing all nine vital amino acids. Beyond its protein prowess, it also champions heart health with its omega-3 fatty acids. Moreover, hemp protein is a treasure trove of fiber and essential minerals like magnesium, zinc, and iron. Its delightful nutty or earthy flavor can enhance a variety of culinary delights, but exercise caution when mixing with liquids to avoid a gritty texture.

Explore more at forfathersfitness store.

Pea Protein: Unveiling the Potent Legume Elixir

Sourced from yellow split peas, pea protein represents another complete protein, housing all essential amino acids. Some brands offer flavored varieties to mask the inherent pea taste. Rich in iron, though less absorbable than animal sources, pairing it with vitamin C-rich foods or supplements can optimize iron absorption. Backed by studies showcasing comparable muscle-building results to whey protein, it's a top-notch choice for the fitness enthusiast.

➜ Visit forfathersfitness store review

forfatherfitness.com - Vegan Protein 

Brown Rice Protein: The Nutty Amino Acid Source

Derived from brown rice, this protein variant nearly completes the amino acid profile, lacking slightly in lysine. Fortification through sprouting and fermenting enhances its nutritional value. Research suggests its effectiveness in muscle building and fat mass reduction akin to whey protein.

Soy Protein: Dispelling Myths, Embracing Nutrient-Rich Protein

Soy protein stands as a complete protein, abundant in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. It not only contributes to cardiovascular health but also aids muscle growth. Concerns regarding phytoestrogens in soy have been debunked by studies, showcasing no adverse effects on hormone levels or breast cancer risk. Nonetheless, individuals with allergies or intolerances should seek guidance from healthcare professionals or dietitians before incorporating soy protein.

Discover more at fathersfitness muscle – the supplement store in the USA.

Protein Blends: Fusion for Enhanced Nutrition

Diversify your protein intake with blends that amalgamate various plant-based proteins. Mindful scrutiny of the ingredient list is crucial, with the first ingredient constituting the bulk of the blend. Exercise caution regarding artificial additives and colors to mitigate potential gastrointestinal or adverse reactions in sensitive individuals.

In Summation: Embracing the Protein Revolution

Vegan protein powders present an exceptional avenue to fulfill your protein requirements, especially for those with dietary restrictions or preferences. Versatile and nutritious, they can significantly enhance your dietary landscape. However, prudent consultation with healthcare professionals or registered dietitians is imperative before making substantial alterations to your protein intake, especially if underlying medical conditions or concerns are in play. Happy hunting for your perfect protein powder!

Threads: 198

Replied

The source is just simply outdated and you would need to update it. You can try making an API for it somehow - I don't know how, I don't know Rust, but I hope you'll get there eventually.

Random quote here...

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )