Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Best remote job suggestions, No Experience, Under 18

Threads: 23

Posted

Uh yh, dose anyone have a suggestions for a remote job.

No Experience
Under 18
No chat support etc

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1066053366758780978/1078052772567597127/image.png

ThisOneGuyHere

OneGuyHere

vip

Threads: 22

Replied

fiverr, you can start by:
writing resumes using AI

"And it'll be a long time, before you ever see me again"

Threads: 18

Replied

Online surveys and microtasks: Minors who lack experience can sign up on websites like Amazon Mechanical Turk, Swagbucks, or Clickworker that offer online surveys and microtasks. Small activities that can be completed remotely on these platforms typically include data entry, content moderation, or surveys.

Virtual Assistant: Some businesses or people engage virtual assistants for data entry, appointment scheduling, and other administrative duties including managing social media accounts. The best applicants should search job boards or freelancing websites like Upwork or Fiverr for entry-level virtual assistant opportunities.

Content Creation: People who enjoy writing, graphic design, or video editing may want to look into chances in this field. The best candidates should start by putting together a portfolio or samples of their work before contacting people or small businesses who need help with content production.

If a person excels in a certain area, they may want to think about online coaching. For a variety of courses, there are websites like Tutor.com and Chegg that provide tuition employment. The best candidates might need to prove their expertise in a certain field.

Individuals might look into prospects for freelancing in disciplines including writing, graphic design, web development, and social media management. The best applicants can set up profiles on freelancing websites and begin submitting bids for open assignments. It can be beneficial to develop a portfolio or use personal initiatives to highlight their abilities.

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

why did i think this was a bot thread when i read the title lmao

im bipolar btw

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 2, Total: 2 )