Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Requesting Mentor/Teacher

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Posted

I'm just looking for someone to help guide/teach me how to reverse obfuscation. I am trying to learn how to reverse engineer obfuscated projects and also make deobfuscators for them. I have ideas on where to start and such, I just need a little help. I would greatly appreciate it if someone is willing to help me in this area. My goal by the end of my break (which is around 2-3 months) is to be able to write a deobfuscator for a ConfuserEx obfuscated project (with lower - normal settings).

Thanks for reading!

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

hey murz i'd reccomend you read source for de4dot and other open source deobfuscation tools just look up (obfuscator) deobfuscator on like google or github

https://github.com/NotPrab/.NET-Deobfuscator

Comments

Murz 29 Reputation

Commented

Hi Salad, been a minute! Thank you for this amazing list. I love to look at the open source deobfuscators, but none of them really match how I learn I guess. I'll definitely look through that list though, my main issue is the fact when they go ahead and do it. They don't really have much comments or anything that explain it to how I understand stuff. Then I tried reading dnlibs documentation on github and it looked like a nightmare to me. Thank you for the list though, I will definitely be looking into it!! 😊

SeizureSalad 40 Reputation

Commented

try out de4dot instead

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@Murz can i have your discord? i want to ask youu about something

Comments

Murz 29 Reputation

Commented

Hmmm, may I ask what the topic is about? I prefer if you gave me your discord, and I will add you too.

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

my discord is on my siggy, Tires#3415

Murz 29 Reputation

Commented

I have sent you a friend request.

Threads: 0

Replied

Hi, I'm just studying computer engineering,  and I'm constantly looking for online resources to deepen my knowledge and solve problems that are unclear and need further research. So thanks for the github. I'll take note of it. I already found one resource https://essays.edubirdie.com/engineering-assignment-help that helps me very often. I hope github will be the same. After all, such a student as I do not can do without engineering assignment help. Thank you again

Comments

Murz 29 Reputation

Commented

Hello, Rob, I am glad you found some of my resources on github useful.

Thanks, Penguin.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )