Categories > Coding > C++ >

Need help with learning how to make a Roblox dll!

Threads: 3

Posted

Could anyone send me tutorials that teach me how to make a Roblox DLL, it can be a video, website just anything that helps!

Those of you who know tutorials about this, please reply on this thread as that will help me a bunch!

Discord username: rectifier#0593

Github username: legend16636

Advanced Scripter in Lua.

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

this is literally me fr

Comments

Frostyyyxx 0 Reputation

Commented

XD

/charssssss

Threads: 28

Replied

Let me tell you this, AIM HIGH. Instead of making a DLL, make a kernel driver. This gives you ring0 access over the operating system, making impossible for byfron to see any exploits, since it's a userland program.

Make sure you develop this in a virtual machine, as any fatal errors in your kernel module will void your windows installation's functionality. I recommend running a Windows 11/10 virtual machine on virt-manager with your host being an operating system runing Linux's kernel. You can also use FreeBSD and run the virtual machine using bhyve (KVM but on BSD). Make sure you have a GPU, not your iGPU, but another GPU. Disable this GPU for your host, turn on IOMMU, and pass it to your virtual machine. Then, you'll have a suitable environment for developing a kernel-mode exploit safely.

Contribute to Express, an open-source ROBLOX exploit written fully in C.

Threads: 0

Replied

As a rule, developing organizations experience deficiencies in assets. It implies that frequently they need to work with what they have. Accordingly, experts could cover their obligations. Or on the other hand some colleagues can be engaged with the cycles that have essentially nothing to do with their situation.

Possibly, it can establish a destructive climate where individuals can wear out of feeling disappointed with their work. It can likewise prompt missteps and blunders since everybody ought to do what they are great at. So in the event that you want to track down an engineer for startup, don't attempt to push this job on an in-house framework chairman, for example>> how to find a developer for your startup

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )