Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

An update, and some questions.

Threads: 36

Posted

Hello, this is a follow up thread about what is going on for me. If you don't know, click here and here and read this later.

So now that you know what is going on. I want to give an update.

My "friend" does not seem like he is my friend at all, and barely listens to me.

I thought we were friends, and I personally gave him SW because I *liked* him.

So, I am planning on getting my payback. I am planning on deleting his account and bloclking him. Since its obvious hes using me for my money.

For my fellow scriptware users, is it possible to delete a sw account without the account but with proof of you purchasing it? Please answer if you know about sw

Note that this is not *my account* i want to delete, i already have a sw account and it is secured. I just want the other account I paid for, deleted.

I have the receipt, and proof of me giving it to him. I dont know if it could be possible.

If you want to donate me 20$, you can. I'll just link my cashapp in dms since i don't use paypal atm

Thanks for listening, and goodbye.

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

It seems like he scammed you, though it probably isn't reasonable to blackmail him for scamming or something.

Something more reasonable is contacting their parents via Facebook :troll:

Comments

RealRealNik 43 Reputation

Commented

@mcdonaghethan LMAO ONG

We Hate VOID

Swift

Coming Soon

Threads: 2

Replied

Since you already bought him ScriptWare, suspending his account won't make a difference because it was a gift, not a loan. Also, expecting someone to give you $20 just because you have a difficult friend is unrealistic. My suggestion is to have a genuine conversation with him, trying to understand each other's viewpoints and see if you can mend your friendship.

Comments

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

these types of "friendships" won't really be "mendable"

nah, ive had my fair share of these types of people, they either ignore you or they make tons of excuses, i had a friend that would beg for food off every single person he saw, and when i confronted him about it, he just says sht like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I NEVER TOOK FOOD OFF YOU", he looked exactly like jamal, tbh im not surprised

but then i proceeded to warn every single person i knew about him and no one buys food for him anymore

matty324 -2 Reputation

Commented

Ill try to talk to him.

Swift 4 Reputation

Commented

@TERIHAX I've had bad friends before, after conversing I believe our relationship to be better.

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

@Swift oh well maybe some are just "mendable" and some arent

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1095896665988268083/1108152607127654451/SignatureSwiftForumSignature_2.png

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@matty324 i read the privacy policy of sw: privacy_policy.pdf (script-ware.com)

and near the bottom:

https://i.gyazo.com/3c9d88d0b97fb2b054f3b7d0762b570b.png

Comments

matty324 -2 Reputation

Commented

yhank yyou, i will contant them soon (sorry for grammar mistakes im lazy to fix them)

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

@matty324 np ig

Threads: 51

Replied

I can delete his roblox account. 

All i need Just cookie account with robux or Just 50 robux. We also need to contact with him, before deleting it,so you need his contacts. Add me, if you interested: TRIBUNVL#7777

Why u looking here lol

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )