Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

ITS THE DAY OF FATE FOR TURKIYE

Rexi

COO @ Arceus & Codex

vip

Threads: 7

Posted

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu (Democrat) versus Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (Islamist)

Erdoğan has been shown to ruin Türkiye's economy over the past 20 years, however it should also be noted that all the taxes has seemingly went to both military and his own life (i.e his palaces) and (TAI TF-X, which was meant to be introduced in 2028, however due to all investment in military it was introduced this year), but, he uses all these as propoganda even though it is illegal, this is his 3rd time going for president, which is also illegal as you can only be elected 2 times, nothing more.

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu has lost at least 10 elections in his life, however this year he has hit the peak of being the opposition to Erdoğan, he has given many promises where he will make Türkiye still independent from western weapons and fixing the economy at the same time, he also made promises to not stop the military investments and he promised to destroy Erdoğan's islamist politics, where he has used religions in the politics. Every opposition thats against Erdoğan is currently supporting Kılıçdaroğlu

My point of view to this is I believe religion shouldn't be involved in politics, because that is a cheap shot and will ruin many things. (Erdoğan's quote: "If they have their USD, we have our Allah") sure we have our Allah but will Allah forgive you for using Islam in politics to manipulate people?

Hi, my previous account was deleted so that is why I made this account, this isn't rep evading.

Entity

Usability >> modern

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )