Categories > WeAreDevs > Suggestions >

WeAreDev's official statement for Hyperion?

VisualPlugin

VisualPlugn't

Threads: 25

Posted

From what I understand, Byfron is building nothing more than a barrier between script injectors and the Rōblox client itself and that barrier is a separate codebase to the client.  The only obstacle that I know of which Hyperion added was extensive bans for injecting DLLs.

Script execution is, in my opinion, a democratising force which allows technically inclined people such as myself to explore the worlds I visit more thoroughly and utilise the platform to its fullest potential.  Script executors are a lifeline for my YouTube channel because I use them to hide core GUIs.  Without them, I won't be able to record large maps in other games to a calibre which meets my standard!

Despite my extensive knowledge of the Rōblox platform, I don't have experience in reverse-engineering x86 or x64 binaries.  All I can do is suggest investing in researching ways to assimilate version "8a11605ad3eb413a" (this week's zwinplayer64 build) into "40b6a27c6c4d46ef" (the normal one) as much as possible.

I would like to hear a statement from WeAreDev's API developers or from the Fluxus team on how (or if) they are willing to approach this problem for those uncertain times.

Thanks in advance!

Your SUPREME RESPECTED LEADER VISUALPLUGIN blesses the current occasion which attracts you to my presence.

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

The first part is really not true at *all*

Comments

VisualPlugin 9 Reputation

Commented

Apologies for the confusion! The 'well-known person' I was in touch with Fishy (the one with the Breaking Bad picture). 

dakoda 4 Reputation

Commented

yo delta why was your exploit taken off the front page?

ecstacy_lxnny 98 Reputation

Commented

Ok nvm anything fishy says is true

VisualPlugin 9 Reputation

Commented

Considering his reputation, I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not! 

Haruka 5 Reputation

Commented

uh you took what fishy said and twisted it around tons fold

im bipolar btw

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

I tink boblos bought wrong company for their anticheat

Threads: 0

Replied

Hello