Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

None of the exploits work

Threads: 1

Posted

While the exploits appear to work for ME, they don't work for anyone else. Like, when I delete the ground we're standing on, only I fall. Nobody else falls. In other words, I'm the only one who can actually SEE the destruction I'm causing. What am I doing wrong, or is there something wrong with the program?

RealRealNik

type !larry in chat ;)

vip

Threads: 23

Replied

ur just deleting it on your client, not on the server. It is pretty much impossible to delete it on server

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1067168861343989910/1099371568062267503/WRDBanner_RealRealNikkk.png

Siggy made by B00M :D

detroitjack

help@stellarhub.xyz

Threads: 20

Replied

Are You New To Roblox Exploiting? Roblox Added Something Called FE (Filtering Enabled) Which Doesn't Allow Other Players To See The Changes You Do With The Exploit.

^^ Hope That Helps

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1092386369931853834/1097911547206041611/BANNER.png

Threads: 1

Replied

So the JJSploit tools are completely useless?

Comments

detroitjack -2 Reputation

Commented

Nope Lol, But Some Of Them Do Works Such As Changing Your Walkspeed, Jumppower, Turning On Infinite Jump And Noclip. Every Other Players Can See All That Stuff. But There Are Some Tools That Are Made For The Client-Side Such As What You Wanted To Use (BTools). BTools Are NOT Made For The Server Side And Client-Sided Only. Client Sided Things Are The Things You Can See Only. Server Sided Things Are That You Can See And Other Players Too In The Same Server.

Hope This Helps As Well, (Sorry For Bad Explanation)

Method

Contributor

Threads: 12

Replied

JJSploit has its uses as it can help you achieve impressive results with decent scripts. However, its functionality is limited when it comes to affecting other players. You may be able to modify your player to fling other players or perform similar actions, but beyond that, there is little else you can do to affect other players.

Threads: 34

Replied

You can only modify what you see. Like you can change your walkspeed or jump height. However, changes to yourself like that, can be seen by others. They will see you jump higher, walk faster, and seemingly walk through walls, which you actually deleted.

Some things, you can affect for the entire server, through firing server events. Though that required more advanced knowledge. Using scripts like these are always game specific

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )