Categories > WeAreDevs > Suggestions >

what is the worst script executor ?

Pipito

DizzyVince

Threads: 8

Posted

what do u guys thing is the worst exploit for being risky for banning and limited and other stff like this ?

Threads: 36

Replied

sirhurt

• data breach
  • exploit sucks
  • icepools a pedo
  • community sucks
  • cant run a synapse gui script
  • people who buy it are stupid

overall, just get script-ware if you're trying to exploit

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Threads: 3

Replied

Unlike Matty, who has never used SirHurt and has no clue what he's talking about, I think the worst executors now will be on this list.

Ones With Their Own DLLs

Temple -- While it was only discontinued recently I will never forget the pain of trying to add support to it. It was missing more functions then I think any executor that was on the market at the time. It was missing basic functions and so much more, it didn't even have support for require() and mind you it was 10 dollars.

Electron -- While there was a decent amount of performance fixes in my opinion it hasn't gotten back up to what it was before.

Others

Tiger Eye -- While you've likely never heard of it, it's a good mention. It uses EasyExploits API and is/was featured by EX now the reason it sucks is that its UI looks like it hasn't been touched in years.

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

The worst exploit imo is some User-Interface that lacks of all basic features that you can see on many other exploits (Tabs, Options like Auto Attach or Auto Execute, Some customizablity, etc), I can't really say what is bad and what isn't since almost all exploits are the same, there is always pros and cons on all exploits and no exploit can have all pros just like that, it'll need a lot of effort just to get close to have all pros

We Hate VOID

Pipito

DizzyVince

Replied

can u name one of those bad exploits?

Threads: 36

Replied

@Pipito,

Fluxus: had a bad experience with it

Sirhurt: like the reasons i stated below, its horrible don't get it

Electron: Unknown

Trigon Evo: Unknown

Evon: Bad

get jjsploit if you want lightweight exploiting, get krnl if you're looking for the best free, and get scriptware for paid. scriptware on top

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Pipito

DizzyVince

Replied

i honestly think elecron isnt bad as the other ones

Added

@matty324 @JJSploit_On_Top really made fun of u ðŸ’€ðŸ’€ðŸ’€

Replied

@Pipito,

Well, the thing is Matty has absolutely no clue of what he's talking about and it's pretty apparent. A good example of this is his very own words, he claims Fluxus, Trigon, and Evon are bad however they each use the same DLL. It's pretty funny how he says JJSploit is good because Fluxus = JJSploit. It's even more apparent in the newest thread he made (https://forum.wearedevs.net/t/31902) he talks badly about something he hasn't even used.

I am Styx/John/JJ.

I specialize in Luau, and I don't accept commissions. I am Jupiter's current and only founder, a known script for Prison Life. Jupiter is open-source to provide transparency.

Pipito

DizzyVince

Replied

u got a point there

Threads: 66

Replied

Well sirhurt because of all the points Matty has stated. I have used sirhurt. I won a 2 day key in the panda discord and it couldnt even run infinite yield. Tldr it's execution is dog water

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

Haruka

STD Testing Center

Replied

@crazy_cat, i agree with this.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/979069297374671018/1078367228593971362/VelvetSiggy.png

Threads: 6

Replied

Exploits I hate:
Evon.

YubX.

halvik915

Talan2016

Threads: 20

Replied

hmm, sirhurt

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901227777741692968/991219346124853278/sJkFFl5.png

we love security breaches

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )