Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

JJ Sploit Ban Detected

Threads: 1

Posted

Sometimes when you use scripts or injecting you get banned.

EZSX

ZProLegend007

Threads: 2

Replied

Yeah, I just got banned for a day. Very annoying, Is JJSploit partly patched with the new update? Maybe devs need to do something, if your reading this and are gonna play maybe hold off until something changes or it says working since a day after march 2.

Is it just me or does life suck sometimes?

Threads: 3

Replied

it is also happening to Vega X

ThisOneGuyHere

OneGuyHere

vip

Threads: 22

Replied

From what I have seen and heard, this occurs on most free exploits that are publicly avaiable.

If you want to avoid bans like these, I'd suggest getting an exploit like Script-Ware, or Synapse X, if you for any reason don't feel like paying for an exploit, I'd suggest having several alts that you can switch to in-case if you account ends up banned.

FYI: These exploit bans last from 1-3 days from what I know.

"And it'll be a long time, before you ever see me again"

Haruka

STD Testing Center

Threads: 3

Replied

@ThisOneGuyHere, Furthermore, the bans range from 1 hour to 3 days, and it is a HWID ban, so creating alts will not help.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/979069297374671018/1078367228593971362/VelvetSiggy.png

ThisOneGuyHere

OneGuyHere

vip

Threads: 22

Replied

@Haruka, They're referencing an anti-cheat detection ban, which only bans the Roblox account temporarily.

"And it'll be a long time, before you ever see me again"

EZSX

ZProLegend007

Threads: 2

Replied

It seems they've stopped the bans but it is still detected. Ive been using an alt account and after killing the second process I can use it for up to 30 mins but then I get 268. The HWID ban lasts only an hour though as does the 268 error. So if you were banned before you could make an alt but you'd still have to wait an hour. 

Is it just me or does life suck sometimes?

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )