Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

[RELEASE] WestBridge Script

Threads: 52

Posted

So i play this game since 2020 and i saw thats this game doesnt have any scripts for the moment(only one paid auto farm that i saw on v3rmillion), i decided to make my own.

heres a list of functions:

[ + ] Insta Buy

[ + ] Teleports

[ + ] Anti Arrest (Click teleport to any location u want, then jump off the police car, teleport to any location u want, u escaped), ill make it automated soon if you want.

[ + ] Melee Hit Spam(Baseball bat only for now, ill add more melees hit spams when ill see where i can buy other melees)

[ + ] Speed Changer

[ + ] Avatar Changer (Fedoras, Dominuses, Valks, Horns)

[ + ] Always Run

[ + ] Ping Spoofer

[ + ] Car Speed Boost - will be fixed and updated soon

[ + ] || Auto Farm || - not added yet due to devs cant fix their own royal mail system and its bugged

[ + ] Moderator/Staff/Owner Detect

HOW TO USE ANTI ARREST

How to play this game(verify):

1. Join creator's group

2. Join their discord server, after that join their immigration discord server (i linked this text)

3. Verify your roblox account through bloxlink

4. Open a ticket - they will check your roblox account(you need to have lots of badges or followers), but they decline ur immigration process if you have lots of followers but only 7 pages of badges, so get more than 7 pages with badges.

SCRIPT LOADSTRING:

loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://raw.githubusercontent.com/WQDcRwIODQDESZMPmVVT/aVwxPTjvMjqIOiCAuGRQwTuFCoUVawxSfQULeVqHtzWzMgeDNJrvIQxRqCMGnZtzTngaAQWQardzrvCpCtqmNpfZTOfMmlyJyROr/main/nNVnJvSnhLnNZhUwCjXeinjOmKZKSxhoRqzWFQHnjdZLYOxQYqQEiWvfnxMNJaxOUTWPUKFFgZQuAMkZzfbZdkiNNEYruJdsmbdwCOPGXaEilMydVGiBnkIbukmaUuYMGuLMsUMDnBqzKsbXnPEwJhLetVlPYILuXVwewvHryRtErotLniaqDXRngHiJpfLwNbIeKvdtWEWDljPqphTVVSPqPxfnxArAqXoEGePpVZLOMxXKczDNWrjfDCrYetXo", true))()

Added

Why u looking here lol

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )