Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Stop it. Please..

stupidddd

-69 rep?

vip

Threads: 27

Posted

ok me my idiot self and half of the forum decided to make threads that exploiting might be over, this was totally incorrect

going against my own words here, please stop it. get some help. it is **not** and *-not-* over. in the worst case scenario, not everything has to be about a lego game. software development, game developent, etc??

also hyperion is the anti tamper for byfron. stop being scared of this. its a shame how we all think its the end; this is basically roblox attempting to recreate the inline update, but unless they do go kernel level, which they would not do, we are totally safe.

roblox would never go into our files, i could wonder how many lawsuits waiting to happen that would provoke.

we. are. safe.

i dont wanna see another thread on this stuff. also dont share like bypasses here after december, nemi is here and will just use it against it.

yes ive heard many rumours that its the end of jjsploit, who knows? if it is, there will always be many other alternatives, so dont cry abt it. there will still be free exploits, subbased exploits are an L, dont pay for that. 

some scripts will not work anymore, and it's inevitable. but with the thousands of scripters on the scene, they will be fixed/andor replaced.

so stop losing hope, going on with your sad goodbyes and sob stories. even if it was over dude who actually cares its a fr0c==ing lego ass game

#ROAD TO -69 REP

Threads: 65

Replied

i was worried at first but i realised that byfron can be bypassed

vouch for spreading this information to other people that think its the end

Try the cheat launcher verve today ⬇

https://i.imgur.com/QdS8sQ5.png

Join Neuron Discord Server - https://discord.gg/harAKHv32K

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )