Categories > Coding > C# >

[HELP] SQL and C#

Beastsploits

Beast aka Kappaladi

Threads: 29

Posted

Yo Hi How r u? Anyways I need help bcz I dont know how to store user:pass in a database and then making and app that makes u login.. so basically I dont know how to put the 2 together, shi I dont even know how to setup an sql database so yea I need help Please? Someone.. please hmu on discord cuz I rather be able to ask questions on the spot

Discord : Beast#1610

Know c# and trying to expand my knowledge in it.

Rep Goal [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10]

Rickrolled Talan2016 : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852018376368979974/852033650593497128/unknown.png

Threads: 10

Replied

Look on YT it may answer some questions

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Threads: 7

Replied

I think you want to make an account system or something similiar to that. What you want to do , doesn't exactly work the way you think they do, for example. Applications like Synapse X, Script ware, Sentinel etc. with paid systems all have a Rest API, which in simple terms is a site which you can make requests to register users,delete users , store users etc. for rest api's you can use db's such as SQL as you are mentioning here. To create a rest api I personally recommend learning nodejs which has very similiar syntax to csharp but you can still make a rest api in c# with ASP.NET which I do not recommend. A good tutorial I recommend watching to learn more about rest api's and nodejs is

this , I recommend watching his channel in general to learn more about rest api's and the web.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )