Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

ScreamSploit - Krnl's competitor, Getting new ui soon!

Threads: 0

Replied

Wow this is garbage! Good job Mostafa.

iMostafa

Mustard

Threads: 5

Replied

I have one thing to say, is that all of you are just kids and want attention, SCREAM!, uses oxygen custom dll, rebranding the UI, paying 350$ monthly for this exploit so you can use it then come and say its trash?, All of you talk without even trying it, TRY it then actually give a review about it, not just talk trash about it for no reason, My website may have ads, but not malwares, My key system is every 24hours and doesnt milk you like others, so appreciate it.

iMostafaExploitz hopes you have nice day!

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

@friknob nope it doesnt log, im pretty sure about that, but it basically grabs ur discord token and makes you join the server, but the thing is when discord detects a token has been grabbed, it might lock you out of ur acc, the same thing happened to (0x777_ / Vortex / Baba Yaga) when he was testing his auto joiner

Added

@iMostafa i wouldn't say it has a logger but its an auto joiner, but u need to remove it, bc auto joiners have been getting ppl locked out of their accs, and about the "adwares" on ur site, idk about that, but the ad's that pop up might log our info

iMostafa

Mustard

Replied

@TERIHAX i will remove the ads from my website + i will remove auto joiner, if thats what yall want BUT dont come and hate at me for no reason.

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Replied

@iMostafa you could put ads on the side like on the top, left, right, but i hate those ads that randomly appear when you try to click a button

Threads: 10

Replied

@iMostafa Lol I agree with part of your statement the other is you throwing a pissy fit. Yes most wrd forum users are below 15 years of age ( I'm 16 ) and the criticism is more for your well being, let me explain. 

- Advertisments on your site : Yes it's not cheap to buy a exploit module from competent developers like iDev & ShowerHead so you would need advertisements it's understandable. Some users don't like them because some are actually malware / adware ( I know because I'm manager in OxygenU and see monkeys saying this ). I do recall Daniel ( proxo owner ) getting doggy-styled by Reversed about his extensive use of ads on his products. 

- Discord auto joiner / use of discord information: Lol auto joiners ( if coded incorrectly ) can actually ban / disable the users account since it's classified as a self-bot in discord's retarded TOS, other times people spread rumors about exploits using auto joiners for ex. Oxygen U, Furk Ultra, Zeus, Fluxus, about them being falsely labeled as "token loggers". I would suggest removing it before your eggsploits reputation goes through the toilet

- Your exploit in general : ScreamSploit is mostly good because of the module you bought from iDev, other than that it has no unique features. 

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Replied

@0x777_ pretty accurate

iMostafa

Mustard

Replied

@0x777_ then let me prove you wrong when i finish the RE-BRAND, scream wont be scream anymore and i changed its name, just be patient then.

RobloxEX

RobloxEX

Threads: 1

Replied

ngl very nice: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/874376633832845312/874376651713163324/unknown.png

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Replied

@RobloxEX never seen u b4

friknob

R3tr0

Threads: 2

Replied

@0x777_ 100% accurate

#Free_Username_R3tr0

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

Well frankly ig even iDev will accept that the module is not as good as Krnl. So if your thread did not have words competitor of Krnl, it would have been getting much lesser hate ig

im bipolar btw

Threads: 0

Replied

The autojoiner doesn't even work yet lmfao, locked out for nothing.
F

Added

@Laxion Awesome, if you'd like to actually have a panic attack check the 4.5k line class that invites you to the server.

Prev Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )