Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

why did u start exploiting

Threads: 0

Replied

I was already cheating in CSGO and I wondered if I could do it in Roblox since that would be fun.

So I found JJSploit. And now im here.

Threads: 28

Replied

someone blew me up and turned into obama on elemental wars so i wanted to do the same!

Threads: 10

Replied

auto farming in a game and people were exploiting, I found Netvang hacks ( just shut up I know it's bad ) and then sooner or later met some cool people and started making exploits in early 2020 ( who I still talk to today ) started learning more and more then met Barsi & PareX. Now I'm OxygenU server manager

Discord : Doctor Doom#0550

Replied

i started to exploit bc i like FE animations its fun.

Threads: 58

Replied

@Stevie
STEVIE???!!!!!!?!?

no

Error: The signature must be between 3-200 characters

Threads: 3

Replied

I started exploiting because i love trolling noobs and people

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 67

Replied

I started exploiting because one of my friends (Frapo, you'll see him in Coco Z) told me about it and a website called "WeAreDevs", but at the time I was on macOS so I couldn't get an exploit, sadge. This was around 2018-2019.
But once I figured out to run Windows on a Mac, I went to WeAreDevs, downloaded JJSploit and it went on from there.

thisnamenotgone

funtimes is daddy

Threads: 28

Replied

@13428doggy

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

I watched Typical Mods or whatever you call in 2019 them and I saw how he was deleting maps on games...

So I tried downloading some lego hax, then the only one that worked was JJSploit, I tried deleting a map (it didnt work obviously) so I stopped exploiting, I came back in 2020 when I wanted to try to make my own exploit. I made more then 20 poopy exploits when I didnt know C#, and even python, lua. Now I make exploits, only because I learned C# and 4 other coding laugages and I make seggsi UI's for them Ig.

Replied

I honestly can't remember since I been on and off exploiting for years lmao, I started around 8 I think. I do remember the first ever exploits thing I did was inject a dll into Roblox and got btoolz in prison life ;) I was very excited and happy but then got confoosed bcz no one would fall except me when I punctured a hole through space time :C

prob saw some vid in my reccomended (the same way I found out I could make exploits)

Gotta love yt's algorithm

Threads: 7

Replied

Console exploit for jailbreak.

sniff

Threads: 84

Replied

I hated exploiters, so I decided to use exploits against them(JJSploit). Then I noticed that I sucked at some games so I used exploits once again. Then I heard about making money off exploits, so I tried teaching myself C# by skidding the WRD exploit template and successfully made SpiceNX, also making a goal of having the most compact exploit. Then I heard about WRD Forums and knew it'd be a nice place to advertise my exploit. Then it looked so terrible so I revamped the UI into making SpiceNX 1.6.1/1.8, and I liked it. But, I saw many other people were releasing exploits with WRD API for free, so I decided to just release it for free. (I got bullied). Virtualization then introduced me to WPF(I really liked it). After that, I renamed the exploit to SpiiceNX 2.0(added an extra "i" to give it a bit more uniqueness). I got some good replies, so I felt happy. Really good keyless exploits with awesome custom dlls came out such as Coco Z, so I felt really sad and decided to discontinue. After that, I heard Shade was selling a very cool wrapper for $70 and I bought it. I made a new cooler UI called SpiiceNX Rewrite/Rewritten, which competed perfectly with Coco Z(Coco Z also bought the wrapper). Shade decided to stupidly discontinue the wrapper and release it publicly, so my precise $70 went to waste, so I tried to release it really quickly so I could get some "Oooo's" and "Aaaaa's" on my new exploit before it died. Then end of life.

modifying a ui and calling it yours does mean it's your ui.

- JalapenoGuy

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769992459916017687/1065084754128539658/image0.jpg

Prev

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )