Categories > Exploiting > Scripts >

[UNOFFICIAL RELEASE] Coco Hub

Threads: 39

Posted

CocoHub
Coco Hub is an unofficial game hub made for Coco Z, and by a former Coco Developer, me. (but can be used on other exploits.)
(edited for new loadstring)
Currently only 1 game is supported, that being arsenal, but it has a plenty of powerful features and many more are soon to come.
Script (can be found in coco z server):

loadstring(game:HttpGet('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/falseopx/coco-hub/main/Main.lua'))()

Aterther

Dr Smith

Threads: 1

Replied

I like how  right after i expose them

Replied

coco winning

(this is by fabi, known as the gay man thats not actually gay :cri:)

Added

@Aterther u had no proof and u didnt even show ur memory from coco, u shown the whole task mgr, and u lied about having rtx, dumbass my pc has GTX 1080 and coco does 3% memory :laughpoint:

Hey, my discord is @cozyhq

Aterther

Dr Smith

Replied

@XxFabxX_ poor kid nerd i make 1k daily https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DOGE-USD/

Unidentified

nobody do wut i do

Threads: 11

Replied

@Aterther Just Shut the f*ck up

Learning C++, C#, JavaScript Developer

I develop random stuff

Discord: Unidentified#1091

Threads: 19

Replied

@Aterther Uh, you do realise you didn't have anything agianst Coco, all of your "evidence" (if you can call it that) was blinded by what actually happened; the devs did care about the vuln. it was fixed rather quickly once they were informed about it.

About your other claims; Coco never lied about "not being Axon"; most people knew it and it didn't even have a keysystem; regarding the memory stuff, that's your issue and because of your low specs, even when I run coco my memory doesn't even hit 100% and if it was a bitcoin miner, it really wouldn't be that blatant if they were smart.

Now I kindly ask you to f*k off.

:shrug:

TaxiDriver08

JustMarie

Threads: 39

Replied

@stephen_

im gon copy ur response

Added

@Aterther

Uh, you do realise you didn't have anything agianst Coco, all of your "evidence" (if you can call it that) was blinded by what actually happened; the devs did care about the vuln. it was fixed rather quickly once they were informed about it.

About your other claims; Coco never lied about "not being Axon"; most people knew it and it didn't even have a keysystem; regarding the memory stuff, that's your issue and because of your low specs, even when I run coco my memory doesn't even hit 100% and if it was a bitcoin miner, it really wouldn't be that blatant if they were smart.

Now I kindly ask you to f*k off.

JustMarie#0709

Threads: 0

Replied

coco winning

I still like the old cocohub :Coco_catcry:

Cortex#3333 | Coco Z Helper | Atlantis SM | nelly.tools Admin

Executors I currently use: Fluxus | Oxygen U | Krnl | Coco Z4 | Atlantis

Script Hubs I currently use: Cattori | Dark Hub | Zyrex Hub

Explanation

Outflown

Threads: 155

Replied

@stephen_ hi habib

I am a used-to-be programmer, now producer, rapper and artist

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/593162491085979649/926285159047770152/visuals-000415636677-YGc9rS-t2480x520_1.jpg

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

@Aterther

can                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            you                                                                                                                           just                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         shut                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      up

Threads: 0

Replied

@Aterther You just mad Flaseopx mad cute

BadGamerMed

NotEvenATower

Threads: 2

Replied

@CortexMemory
same, Coco Z winning.

Added

@Aterther
trololol u are just mad :clown_face:

Exploits I currently own/use: | CocoZ4 (Nice UI, winning 👑) | SK8R (😎) | KRNL (executor)

Next >>>

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )