Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Is JJSploit a virus?

Threads: 2

Posted

I've been using JJSploit for about two weeks now, but ever since I downloaded it, my computer became extremely slow. Soon, my Roblox games (Fortress Tycoon, a game with just 8 players in each server, less than 50 players at all times) starts to lag. It lagged to the point where I can't even walk normally, left alone shooting. 

Note it, it's not my computer (brand new thinkpad, it runs CoD games smoothly) nor my wifi (full signal, 5g), so the only thing that could cause this is JJSploit. 

So, does anyone else have similar problems, and if so how can I fix it?

"When you buy a car, don't just view them online, you need your own grip and perspective instead of what they wanted you to see. You might end up feeling different for the same car."

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

I've been hearing about this and im not sure how to explain it. For now, just don't use JJSploit. Use Krnl, its better and its trusted.

https://www.emsisoft.com/en/business/eek/

Download this and do a full scan. It should remove JJSploit and all of its files and should speed your computer up again. Also if you don't trust me, do some research. It is a microsoft partnered service.

Threads: 2

Replied

@Moon Thanks, I do trust you. I've seen your countless replies, I'm sure this is a good solution. 

"When you buy a car, don't just view them online, you need your own grip and perspective instead of what they wanted you to see. You might end up feeling different for the same car."

Stadia

Bananaduck

vip

Threads: 31

Replied

@65740Happens to me if im using it too long if beta works for you I would use that instead of classic, fixes the issue

Thanks to Monkey_D_Luffy for the rep I will always remember you:)

NEW VIDEO ON MY CHANNEL:https://youtu.be/U2KzKW2k3gw

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 69

Replied

I'm not sure for myself if JJSploit is malware what so ever.
While yes, normally at first I would think it ISN'T malware but it's just really really REALLY horrible.
But seeing complaints like that lately kind of worries me, so I'm not sure if it is malware or not.
So your best bet is to just switch to a different exploit and uninstall JJSploit as much as you can, a good way to do that is what Gooogle told you.
And an exploit you could switch to is Krnl, it has a nicer UI, injection, execution, and etc.
Anyways have a nice day and cya.

EDIT 1: Another reason to think JJSploit isn't malware is because Jon (the owner of WeAreDevs) wouldn't intend on putting an exploit onto the front page of the WeAreDevs website that would give users malware, or slow down their computer for this matter. 

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )