Profile Picture

Finity

https://github.com/LocalSmail/Finity

discord.gg/ZjDYXYbwkU

Bio

This is the account for the Finity Reborn gui library.

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : Help understanding how bypassing keysystem's work

@nickk

Alright. I have gotten a script by sending a get request and then writing the body to txt, Now all Im trying to do is crack the whitelist system as there is keys that is needed. They do give out a 30m free Trial Key of premium which is what Im using. Any suggestions to what tools or what to do at this point?

EDIT:

Ive looked through the gc for specifically functions:

for i,v in next, getgc() do --gets the lua garbage collector
         for i2,v2 in next, debug.getupvalues(v) do --gets the upvalues of the function
              if type(v2) == "function" then --specifies which function to target (Removed part to target just functions)
                   for i3,v3 in next, debug.getupvalues(v2) do --gets the upvalues of the function
                        print(i3,v3) --returns the upvalues
                   end
              end
         end
end

And Im seeing gc names for "Activated", Some really long strings and also functions (hex) (Not sure how to use these functions.)

What i mean:

https://imgur.com/0PZwdBS

Replied to thread : Help understanding how bypassing keysystem's work

@nickk

I thank you for your mass help but I am still confused on what tools I would portentially need for the more difficult types of attacks, For example: The request would need a CA Cert. I know its pretty much a little bit of lua but I have a feeling there is third part tools required for such proccesses. 

I have HTTP Toolkit/WireShark installed but that is for http requests and sniffing packets so I am doubtful they would be useful much.

Replied to thread : Roblox blocks DLL injection

@Gulg

It looks like to me you just skidded the code and dont know how it works or how to modify it. If your gonna try and accuse others of being "one of these fake programmers" atleast make your own src instead of decompiling something else and copy pasting it expecting it to work.

Created a new thread : Help understanding how bypassing keysystem's work

I have always wondered how people bypass other peoples key systems, I know you need to use hookfunction and use that to hook the loadstring but I have never really see how it works or anything like that. 

If someone has a sample and can explain it to me that would be nice, either by comments or explaining how each part of it works.

Replied to thread : [ Open Src ] [ Gui Lib ] Finity Reborn

@ahmdnaser1232

bro fr tryna find vulns

@ecstacy_lxnny

Thanks, Fixed a few legacy bugs that ive found and built onto it alot more.

@kiwidevelopment

Using the same logo as the original developer made. Not bothered if it looks the same as xyz....

@87922

Thanks, Not the original creator but I do try to make everything fit! Sharing would mean alot and help this project grow.

It was made by deto on v3rmillion so that might be why, Thanks too.

Created a new thread : [ Open Src ] [ Gui Lib ] Finity Reborn

Finity Reborn

Since the server was removed from discboard I sort of need to advertise more by other means...

About Finity:

Finity reborn was made to continue the development of the orginal Finity Gui Library made by deto and released on v3rmillion. It has come a long way since.

Features:

Importable themes

Changeable menu toggle keys

Custom size & background image

Use custom themes along with the original themes by Importing custom themes

Clean Gui/Design 

Edit/Make custom keybinds (can set default binds)

Proper callbacks for each of the cool types of modules

Notification popups

Examples for some functions/cheats

Overview:

Overview Gif

Links:

Github Page

Documentation

Discord (Support Server)

Loadstring:

loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LocalSmail/Finity/main/Library"))()

Replied to thread : Reading from the console (using c# code)

@87922

Im aware but it is a way he could do it.

Replied to thread : Reading from the console (using c# code)

YOU CANNOT DO THIS. Its litterally impossible.

You can make the string you want to print a variable then parse it as an arg to something else but you wont be able to interact with c# in this case.

To get an input in lua you would do:

io.input()

To get an input in c# you would do:

Console.ReadLine() (something like that forgot)

Replied to thread : Pls help, i need a kill all script for adopt me

You cant kill everyone, You can kill your self and everyone else locally but if they die on your screen doesnt mean they will die on theirs since it is client sided. To actively kill everyone, you would need to have the server kill everyone.

Replied to thread : Finity Reborn

@Pluto_Guy

I am, Just a side hobby is all this is.