Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : (question) Micheal's zombies infinite damage script

can someone help share infinite damage scripts for micheal's zombies? if there even is one it would be cool to know. thank you

Created a new thread : Help looking for free and keyless exploit

i need help finding a free keyless exploit (100% free    100% keyless) other then jjsploit if there isnt one then help me make my own if possible (i am trying to ask nicely please dont be toxic)

Replied to thread : Roblox is adding a better Anti exploit

uh there will be a way to get around the anti cheat there always is a way

Replied to thread : WRDAPI Update ETA?

@Alternate thoes two would be great if they are free and do not have a key system cause any form of payment on ways to cheat is a waste of money and you could possibly be giving away your financhial information

Created a new thread : [request] credits auto farm

I am looking for a working auto farm script for any of the following games. (royal high, vehicle legends, adopt me, robloxian high school rp)
please help and if they need to be executed in a specific order please share the correct order and only the the parts that are needed thank you.

the ones i find online are either not in the correct order or the script is not 100% complete or something im not sure all i know is they dont work.

Replied to thread : Jjsploit version not supported

@piggyopter2 im not sure it even says that it all depends on when the devs publish the update so its up to them when the update is available

Replied to thread : Jjsploit version not supported

roblox has updated 3 times in one week so it will take alot longer for jjsploit to update again then it did last time just have patients

Replied to thread : {request} add ingame credits.

@Nolix so it is not possible to add ingame credits? like say if i just started playing Foam FPS and i didnt want to waste time in playing till i get lets say $100k in ingame credits. instead of wasteing time, is it possible to run a script that will add any amount of credits to my profile.???

@DelfyFanOMG ooohhh so it will loop the credits when i earn them if i set it to do that ? thats cool

@DelfyFanOMG so this code will do what exactly? i have never coded or done stuff like this before i mean i used python and made a website in school 4 years ago but i forget how i did that there has to be a way to change the game script or something like that to add any amount of credits to get any ingame perchasable item such as vehicals and guns and houses. but once jjsploits is updated ill try that script and see what it does

Created a new thread : {request} add ingame credits.

i am looking for a way to give myself or other players more ingame money for mainely the following games (Robloxian high school rp, High school life, Foam FPS, adopt me, Vehical ledgends, drift paradise, redline drifting, zombie uprising, driving simulator.)
if this is possible send me the scripts on discord at General_Lee1968#7778

thank you

Replied to thread : (request) for give any item in any game for roblox

@Whoman awe man it is a cool idea tho but sadly if its not possible i should stop trying

Created a new thread : (request) for give any item in any game for roblox

i use jjsploit and i am looking for a script that gives me any tool that is usable in roblox such as the rocket launcher.
would be awesome to use in :be a parkour ninja: 

Replied to thread : JJSploit You're running a unsupported version ROBLOX. WRD-API is updated for version-aa6e1ad459964fc3

@RiuRiuChiu i use the roblox launcher app that goes to my google chrome browser is there a way to disable roblox beta with that version?