Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

I think byfron isn't going to be a problem ??

Threads: 1

Posted

Roblox Tried to Stop hackers Many times , this is not the first time roblox is trying to prevent people from hacking so ig Hackers will find a way to bypass the anti cheat like many other people did in many other games So all we have to do now is wait . the problem here is that not all of us are able to be patient so the only solution is to use Microsoft Roblox Meanwhile...

Swift

Coming Soon

Threads: 2

Replied

This thread is pointless and frustrating to read. Byfron is the development company responsible for creating Hyperion, an anti-cheat system. I would also like to clarify that exploiters aren't necessarily hackers, as many of them lack the ability to script in Lua or code in general. However, there are exploit developers actively working on finding ways to bypass the anti-cheat measures. It appears that exploiting may soon come to an end, as someone involved in the development of Hyperion intends to reverse engineer user-generated exploits. They also have stated they plan to back up every thread of every in-game script, making it near impossible to inject new scripts. Additionally, there's a possibility that Roblox might remove itself from the Microsoft app store, eliminating the avenue for UWP exploits.

Comments

pierre_spook 26 Reputation

Commented

I would say chances of ROBLOX removing there UWP version is pretty slim. This app has been around forever and has given people plenty of time over the years to use this as there main method of playing ROBLOX. ROBLOX would risk potentially getting some backlash and potentially might even lose a small amount of there playerbase. I would say it's more likely that ROBLOX would try to employ Byfron's services to attempt to prevent cheating on UWP in some way rather than straight up removing the app completely. Due to UWP's restrictive nature, it would be extremely difficult to make any kind of effective anti cheat or anti tamper on this app. UWP doesn't support the malware like the ROBLOX stand-a-lone process does, they can't invasely scan through every single thing running on your computer with a fine tooth comb because UWP simply doesn't allow them to do so. It's mainly why there's never been really any real checks on this app besides the basics. I'd say the more free exploits that are avaliable for UWP the more likely they'll touch this app in some way down the road mostly because it's not the paid exploits that are causing waves of issues for ROBLOX. The free exploits/products are the main issue because the amount of users using these products exceeds most of the paid products combined. There is a real benefit to having paid-only exploits and it's the limited amount of users being able to cause any damage to games rather than just making them readily avaliable for every single person who plays ROBLOX.  Yeah, not every single person who plays ROBLOX uses a free exploit, but the point is literally anyone who does could and thats the main reason why these exploits are the main problem & main motivation for ROBLOX buying byfron to begin with.

If everyone would of just stopped making Fluxus and Electrons and would simply sell there crap to begin with I highly doubt Byfron would of ever been purchased by ROBLOX and the main client would of likely been exploitable for years more to come. Yeah, I get not everyone can afford exploits and it's sad and I do feel bad for the ones who cant, but that boundry that prevents just anyone from downloading & using a cheat on ROBLOX for free is what also makes ROBLOX less motivated to do anything about the exploiting scene. I have warned people about this problem for years. The 'Free Exploits' would bring in more dough too if they simply all sell there products rather depending off ads so I honestly don't even see the reasoning why people even go that route unless it's because they are trying to get 'quick fame' by having thousands of people sworm to there products since it's free.

Zera 42 Reputation

Commented

@pierre_spook bla bla bla says mr.detected and bypassed

Commented

@Zera pov when you don't actually test any of the scripts to verify and just assume they work. SirHurt's not detected nor has it's authentication been bypassed. 

adverage anti sirhurt user L

Zera 42 Reputation

Commented

Commented

@Zera ok and? literally not a single script on that guys thread worked. Literally, none of them worked. I could tell it was a bogus thread after the first script... SirHurt V4 MS has never in it's existance created VirtualInputManager, yet that was the first 'detection' he claimed worked in his thread.. :skull:. The INIT DEVELOPER message only prints out on my build (development builds) which means this 2nd detection would only detect my builds and not the wider users of SirHurt... The crack script doesn't even work either.. Do you want me to go on?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1095896665988268083/1108152607127654451/SignatureSwiftForumSignature_2.png

Threads: 0

Replied

I'm interested in this but I'm really surprised

Threads: 8

Replied

byfron is not out yet roblox will never realese it is ok

Comments

Visage 0 Reputation

Commented

have you been living under a rock

best roblox lua exploit scripter

Threads: 0

Replied

byfron is an anti tamper

https://i.gyazo.com/dd2464536e4da89024bde5c0202092ef.png

SupremeDoritos

EX SCRIPTER FROM 2022

Threads: 15

Replied

Byfron is just a test or something.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1041233366428696607/1120019992700801134/Ryzen.png

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 2, Total: 2 )