Categories > Etc > Graphics >

My NVIDIA Graphics Card Does Not Detected

Threads: 1

Posted

Greetings to all, I recently purchased a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Graphic card. But I am having a problem with this. When I am trying to set up it on Windows 11 PC, the graphics card doed not detect. I have no idea what could be the issue. Could anyone please help me to fix it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Added

After not getting any response, I started searching about this issue on Google and came across this useful guide. First I enabled the graphics card and tried to detect it, but it did not work. Then finally I updated bios and after doing the methods perfectly, the problem got solved. The graphics card easily detected and I had no longer any issues while detecting the graphics card.

Anyway, thank you so much.

Threads: 3

Replied

second bro threw in the 'this useful guide' he revealed his true identity as a goddamn bot

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1137455283690541067/1146437345319596102/Group_1_16.png

Threads: 0

Replied

I bought an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card, but it is not detected on Windows 11. You can try:

Reinstall Driver: Download and install the latest driver for the graphics card from the NVIDIA website.

Check the Connection: Ensure the physical connection and PCIe power cable are correct.

BIOS Settings: Check BIOS settings to ensure the PCIe slot is enabled.

Check Device Manager: Check Device Manager to see if there are any problems with the graphics card.

Check Hard Drive: Check for problems with the hard drive or operating system.

Additionally, if you are interested in downloading free Android apps and games, consider the Modtodays website.
modded apk games for android free download
It's an exciting resource for Android players, offering many exciting games and apps, including modded versions so you can enjoy the best entertainment experience on your Android phone.

Replied

If you have problems with your NVIDIA Graphics Card, you should contact NVIDIA support or the graphics card manufacturer for more detailed assistance.

Besides, if you are interested in modded apps and games for Android, you can explore the Catchmod- modded apk for android catchmod website  to download modified versions of apps and games safely and easily.

Replied

• Check the physical installation of the graphics card, ensuring it's properly seated and power connectors are connected.
  • Download and install the latest NVIDIA drivers from their official website.
  • Verify BIOS/UEFI settings for the PCIe slot and disable integrated graphics if necessary.
  • Ensure your Windows 11 is up-to-date with the latest updates.
  • Check Device Manager for the graphics card; if there's an issue, try reinstalling the drivers.
  • Test the graphics card on another PC to rule out hardware problems.
  • Verify motherboard and operating system compatibility.
  • Download game mod apk on thegioimod.com 
  • If the problem persists, contact NVIDIA support for guidance or consider checking the graphics card for faults.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )