Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Help with roblox

New Reply

Threads: 1

Posted

I want to make my own executor from scratch but i dont know any coding i need some tutorials but i cant find anywhere

• Comment

Astronemi

hot chocolate addict

Threads: 2

Replied

sorry a little late but here:

Creating an executor is complicated, but here's a quick checklist of things you will want to learn

• Lua/luau is a must, you need to be able to understand how to create scripts
  • To create the dll part of the cheat, you will need to learn C++ at Learncpp.com or if you prefer to learn by videos I'd recommend watching The Cherno's Tutorials on C++.
  • In addition to C++ you will need to learn basic computer science and reverse engineering, to learn the very basics of computer science I'd recommend watching  CS420 - Computer Science Course for Game Hacking, but to learn the reverse engineering part of the equation I'd recommend reading a couple books such as 'Practical Malware Analysis' and 'Practical Reverse Engineering: x86, x64, ARM, Windows Kernel, Reversing Tools, and Obfuscation', you can find these as PDFs online, but I won't share any links as thats piracy. (Just google them though)
  • You will also need an okay understanding of Windows Internals so I'd recommend the book 'Windows Internals 7th edition' by the Microsoft Press (Again just google search for the PDF)
  • If you need any further resources and you have some money to spend, I'd recommend taking a look at the Game Hacking Bible on GuidedHacking (You can also find some PDF files on this but you will have to look really well on the internet if you want it for free.)

That should cover the internal part of the cheat, but on top of that you will probably want an UI with your exploit! So I'd recommend learning C# and XAML so you can make good WPF UIs to accompany your promising cheat! I don't have any good way to learn these as I never really went into that stuff, good luck!!

Cheers

• Comment

i like tiramisu

oh i also do c/c++ and other cool programming languages like javascript, typescript, c#, java and lua

Threads: 0

Replied

@Traffic Jam 3D Thanks for the article, it is very useful to me.

• Comment

Login to unlock the reply editor

Add your reply

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )