Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Is Roblox exploiting dead?

New Reply

Threads: 31

Posted

Hi, haven't been here in about a year. A lot has changed with Roblox and the new anti-cheat. So I am wondering...

Is Roblox exploiting dead? The big names like Synapse and Scriptware quit whenever the anti-cheat came, a bunch of others are broken. I know a lot of people quit due to all this, including myself. I've only seen a few exploiters in recent times, a lot less than before. It's become harder to exploit as far as I know, and people like me don't even bother anymore.

I have really good memories of exploiting, from using Infinite Yield with my friends to rigging games in auto rap battles. It's all fallen from grace, those times have passed. When Roblox removed filter disabled, a lot of users assumed that was the end, exploiting is dead. But as you know it continued. Maybe this anti-cheat situation is similar, I don't know. 

All I know is that it's over for me and my friends. It's been fun guys, God speed.

• Comment

I hide links and stuff in my post ✌ | they/them or he/him | stupid gay furry | ogredale#4684 | My epic site

♥💙💚💛💜🧡🤎💕

https://i.imgur.com/TVnRBe9.png

Threads: 3

Replied

70% of exploits are gone but there are still those which keep updating. They wont last for long because Synapse is working for Roblox.

So yes, exploiting is dying. The only thing is left to do is to enjoy the last moments....

• Comment

Threads: 0

Replied

Ok, thanks for replying.

• Comment

Threads: 0

Replied

Yes, the only thing left to do.

• Comment

Login to unlock the reply editor

Add your reply

Users viewing this thread: