Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Multi Game Instance not working?

New Reply

Threads: 1

Posted

ive been using It with no real issues for almost a year now, but it suddenly stopped working?

ive tried restarting my pc, reinstallling the app, every normal route to take, but nothing fixed it? In the past when it wouldnt work  was cause i needed to update my pc or somthing, but ive tried everything i can think of. ): 

Does anyone have an idea why? 

ireallyyy need to figuret this out, i play roblox with this everydayyy i love the game so much lol

please help <3

• Comment

Added

by not work, i mean it just wont open multiple roblox applications at once, it just closes the previous one!

• Comment

Threads: 0

Replied

1. Check Roblox Settings: Make sure that the Multi Game Instance feature is enabled in the Roblox settings. Sometimes, updates or changes to the app's settings can inadvertently disable certain features.

2. Update Graphics Drivers: Ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can sometimes cause issues with gaming applications.

3. Disable Third-Party Software: Some third-party software, such as overlays or performance-enhancing utilities, can interfere with Roblox and other gaming applications. Try temporarily disabling any third-party software running in the background to see if it resolves the issue.

4. Run Roblox as Administrator: Right-click on the Roblox shortcut or executable file and select "Run as administrator." Running the application with administrative privileges can sometimes resolve compatibility issues.

Comments

uglydummy 0 Reputation

Commented

Thanks, I'll try these when I get home! And yeah whenever it didn't work in the past it was because of my drivers but they're update to date so nothing to update this time.

what setting is it in Roblox? Never Knew there was a setting for that!

Added

it radnomly started working again, BUT a few of my accounts make eveyrthing close when opened, other work normally and stay open.. and NOW today my main account became one of the accounts that dont work with multi.. i have no ideaaa whats going on. i know some ppl it stopped working a few months ago for them. i guess whatever update or thing that stopped them as reached me now.

if anyone reads this PLEASE let me know a new or diffrent version of this that you may know of! 

• Comment

Login to unlock the reply editor

Add your reply

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )