Profile Picture

uglydummy

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Commented to thread : Multi Game Instance not working?

damn that sucks, its so weird cause now my main worlks but the same alts that were working not all of thrm work now, buttt some alts that stopped working work not, but still not all of them. it makes nos ense to me  because its not consitent at all, so idk how to fix it! itd make sense if it stopped working and tthat was it. but its vcompletly random!!

let me know if u find out how to fix it or if u know a diffrent app to use!!

it radnomly started working again, BUT a few of my accounts make eveyrthing close when opened, other work normally and stay open.. and NOW today my main account became one of the accounts that dont work with multi.. i have no ideaaa whats going on. i know some ppl it stopped working a few months ago for them. i guess whatever update or thing that stopped them as reached me now.

if anyone reads this PLEASE let me know a new or diffrent version of this that you may know of! 

Thanks, I'll try these when I get home! And yeah whenever it didn't work in the past it was because of my drivers but they're update to date so nothing to update this time.

what setting is it in Roblox? Never Knew there was a setting for that!

Replied to thread : Multi Game Instance not working?

by not work, i mean it just wont open multiple roblox applications at once, it just closes the previous one!

Created a new thread : Multi Game Instance not working?

ive been using It with no real issues for almost a year now, but it suddenly stopped working?

ive tried restarting my pc, reinstallling the app, every normal route to take, but nothing fixed it? In the past when it wouldnt work  was cause i needed to update my pc or somthing, but ive tried everything i can think of. ): 

Does anyone have an idea why? 

ireallyyy need to figuret this out, i play roblox with this everydayyy i love the game so much lol

please help <3