Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

JJSploit attaches then nothing happes

Threads: 1

Posted

my jjsploit will attach but when it does it just shows a cmd tab then it will just close the cmd tab and nothing happens.

NOTE: i have the right vc version i also disabled my firewall and everything i do not have a third party protection software or anything just so you know and sorry for my bad English

Threads: 0

Replied

tthe same is happening to me but can you check if windows is re-activating the real-time protection, if it does then you could disable tamper protection? id guess windows is just closing the finj5.exe (the cmd exe you were referring to) tab, if it doesnt work or if you do not see windows re-activating the real-time protection then you can exclude jjsploit in the exclusions. if it also doesnt work, wait days for the devs to update, use their api if you're not patient. because the api breaks every week (any weekend; sat or sun), thats why you should wait for them to fix it or do what i suggested.

Threads: 1

Replied

what does "exclude jjsploit in the exclusions." mean im really not smart with these things if a am being honest. 

NOTE: real time protection is always off when i do these things

Comments

maniocleTrex 0 Reputation

Commented

Well have you found a way to solve it? because last night it all worked nice, like fluxus did and now I inject it and roblox crashes with the message of crash, downloaded krnl comet jjsploit nihoa and kiwi, krnl gave game not found just like you stated and kiwi asked if dll is injected properly or not, comet said 32 bit cant run 64 something and jjsploit opened the cmd black tab but didnt attach and nor did nihoa, idk if an update has hit but its due to that I think since the fix page has a read before complaint and it says roblox updates mostly during wednesday and 48 hours required to unpatch meaning friday or later, also jjsploit worked for me decades ago and after that it never worked so I had to switch to krnl and it stopped working so hopped on fluxus and its the only response giving exploit right now for me, rest either shut down black screen or ask for issues

Added

Also i have other issues with other exploiters like krnl they keep telling me that roblox process not found i think its related because when i dont have the roblox on it does the same thing so maybe jjsploit cant find the roblox process eather im not sure if its the answer but its my theory.

Threads: 0

Replied

it wotn work if your not using the web version of roblox, but if all of the suggestions didnt work, there are problems with thejjsploit app or the api if im being correct, all of my executors doesnt work so it means jjsploit broke if im being correct again.

also exclusion means excluding a file/folder/video/picture/etc from being detected by windows security, if you add jjsploit to the exclusions, it wont be detected. (im not sure if its correct but; exlcusions and exclude is self explanatory)

Added

actually, the main problem is byfron blocking the injections

Threads: 9

Replied

You 2 bots stop fighting, Hyperion is out JJsploit is patched.

Comments

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

ikr, lmfao

Content length must be 10-5000 chars

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1134643100715855893/1138795549244539011/SiggyOnGod.png

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )