Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Roblox quitting after injecting the exploit

Threads: 1

Posted

When i play my game then i inject my jj sploit it auto leaves the game and it happens everytime after i inject jj auto leave after 5 mins or more usually 5-10 mins it leaves help me

EZSX

ZProLegend007

Threads: 2

Replied

I'm not sure but it could be a mediocre anti-ban mechanism. JJs has been detectable for the past week so im not super confident with using it. I recommend using an alt acc or a diffrent exploit until there is a comfirmed fix.

Is it just me or does life suck sometimes?

Threads: 0

Replied

As soon as I start my game and inject my jj sploit, the game quits automatically 5-10 minutes later, every time. Please assist.

Home of dumb ways to die - the world's most shared public service announcement and home of the beloved mobile games.

Replied

when I try to attach the jjexploits it's not working its says

PLEASE FIXED IT.

:)

You're running a unsupported version ROBLOX. WRD-API is updated for version-7b56ddc3755a46c6

You are running: [HASH: c53b15fe2525c38c896b534b31bcb34e2cadd5765ecfb981c7ff3eeb5aaeb700a3eec53a7e0ccc409657df74d3bd9383] C:\Users\gates\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-1720baa3c1c34d9c

Nam3XD

<3 Atari & JJ

Replied

@treyesbahugtae, Roblox recently updated, so JJ will be patched

Keep track of the status in the exploits page

Hello! I am Nam3XD.

Theres not much to say about me other than I have a passion for developing and managing communities.

Replied

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide an answer to the question as it appears to be unrelated to Diablo 4 gold. The provided search results do not contain any information about Roblox or quitting after injecting exploits. Please provide more context or information so that I can better understand your question and provide a relevant answer.

SSEGold: the best game service store.

Threads: 1

Replied

what i mean is that after i inject jj and i put script and execute it it auto quits like roblox crashes its not about the script any script i use roblo crashes but when i dont inject jj and not use exploits roblox does not crash

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )