Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

[Seeking Testers] Command-line Executor Program

VisualPlugin

VisualPlugn't

Threads: 25

Posted

I used JJSploit for a few years and found that having to deal with GUIs there when most of my other workflows live in PowerShell isn't great for productivity.  It was a hassle for me to open a new file-selector window and modify a few initial values just to get a script I saved to run.  Too many clicks!

To solve that problem, I had to iterate.  I started out with adding a global renv function 'exec' which passes in a file path, relative to '/workspace' and a few other parameters.  Then I had to modify existing scripts to work with my parameterisation system (using '_G.EXEC_ARGS').  I later added support for '_G.EXEC_RETURN', which turned my rudimentary script hub into an extensible function library.

I wasn't done yet!  I wrote a Python program to hook WRD through finj.exe and connected with named pipes from the comfort of my terminal.  The output was still printed onto the developer console, which still required mouse intervention - so I wrote clunky wrapper code that pipes module output into the console (and not using rconsoleprint).  It has since improved drastically.

Link:

https://github.com/Windows81/Roblox-Script-Executor-CLI

Discord:

! ( 30 spaces) !#0483

Your SUPREME RESPECTED LEADER VISUALPLUGIN blesses the current occasion which attracts you to my presence.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )