Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

Hi, Coco Z is discontinued. (Has been for a few months)

Darkn

Darkn | Resigned

vip

Threads: 67

Posted

I completely forgot about WeAreDevs and forgot to post a thread here along side my Discord post.

So yeah, if you joined the Discord Server and checked Coco Z announcements, you will realize that Coco Z has now been discontinued. Over 2-3 years of being an exploit, all gone.

Reasons for this can include:

1. Lack of motivation from the developers.
2. The developers were constantly busy, having to do school, Coco development, developing other exploits, etc.
3. The new Roblox anticheat (Byfron) being annoying to bypass now, still bypassable, but takes long.
4. Inactivity from MCGamin1738, Laxion busy with schoolwork, Rexi having his own exploit, etc

If you all want an archive of the entirety of Coco, you can check my GitHub:
https://github.com/NotDarkn/Archives/tree/main/Coco

Anyways yeah, Coco Z has been discontinued and has been for a few months now. I was told it was going to be removed off the WeAreDevs website soon after but it doesn't seem like it, so I'll put this out now.

yes, I say Coco Z, not Coco. Coco will most likely still exist, but the exploit (Coco Z) will not.
+ Coco Z will still work just only with the WRD API.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/892067098728230963/1050890490108727337/1.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/892067098728230963/1050890490435874816/2.png

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 48

Replied

hi darkn, oof coco zee was so kowl doe

We Hate VOID

Threads: 0

Replied

Hey! Perhaps the problem is elsewhere? I think a lot of problems can be solved with dedicated customer support, so I'm looking for a support team that has an in-depth knowledge of my business that will enable them to effectively represent my services.

Replied

Agree with you. At the moment, there is a struggle for customers, so for me a quality dedicated customer support helping for my business was very important. The dedicated customer service team was able to help my business deal with any issues including processing returns and exchanges, technical issues. Good customer service has helped my company significantly outperform the competition and generate more revenue. I am glad that I did not skimp on customer support, as it was an investment in future profits.

Replied

I'll see if i can do anything about this Coco situation, maybe it will become an android exploit, who knows?

Threads: 36

Replied

@59576

too late now

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )