Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

Hello Guys, How Can I Get my game popular

Threads: 9

Posted

Hello, Im MMA And Im Having a problem with my game, on 2020 the game was a little famous about 200 people was playing it but now nobody do since 2020 i keep updating the game for nobody to join it so if you have a way to get my game back to be famous just dm me on discord

MMA#0561

https://roblox.com/games/4876951800/APS-1v1-Shooter-Game

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

Hi,  Use basic marketing , promote it on YouTube or other networks, Improve the thumbnails and the central idea of your game to attract more attention.

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

Nolix

use vantra hub

Threads: 61

Replied

mostly from what vilictus said, a good game has good marketing. try to improve on thumbnail design if you cant theres always designers you can hire if you have the money

make the title, and description more eye catching (seriously wtf does APS mean)

also polish to the main game, add a sprinting animation plus better reload animations, also disable shiftlock since your game has sprinting and is in first person anyway

disabling reseting and a custom death sound would also be good, remove proning and maybe even crouching (your game feels fast pace so crouching and proning in a fast paced game feels weird) add a custom crosshair and make looking left and right with the Q and E key a hold instead of a toggle, literally makes no sense and last but not least lower down that damn jump power

gave you a big to-do list and theres even more you can add if your seriously commited to making this game good

Threads: 2

Replied

If you have money you can get robux and put up an advertisment on the roblox page, you can aslo advertise it on ther social media platforms. you can even hire someone to help you code and design some more advanced stuff and hiring them wuld be worth it as you would ge some money back afterwords (robux)

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )