Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Roblox Multiple Game Instance is broken

Threads: 1

Posted

The Roblox MGI (multiple game instance) is broken. I have used it for almost 2 years and it cracked down today. I am not sure what happened but I can't open 2 Roblox tabs at the same on the same device. Does anyone what is wrong with the MGI?

SeizureSalad

i love femboys

Threads: 79

Replied

something probably wrong with it working tbh

"Questionable intellegence, but I like the mystery" - CubeFaces

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1138948596679589898/sig.png

Replied

This problem came after a Roblox update. I have tried to reinstall Roblox but it didn't help. Also, it's not a local problem as I have tried to do this on multiple devices

Threads: 0

Replied

It wont work to me either i reinstaled the exploit still dont works when i open the second game is says shuting down roblox and he shut down the first game i think is from the roblox update can u please solve this?

Threads: 32

Replied

I released a working version a while ago https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/23588

Replied

I have tried it now and it does not work. Each time when I open the second Roblox window it says shutting down Roblox and it leaves me with only 1 window open.

Replied

(shoot, sorry for the @)

MGI has stopped working for me all of a sudden too, It was working perfectly fine until I added my third acc, which I usually do, and then it just completely stopped working, saying "Shutting down Roblox", closing the account that was open, and "Updating roblox" everytime I tried doing it again. I turned off my antivirus/firewall, restarted the computer, reinstalled, logged out and logged back in on roblox, and downloaded the other version. Is there anything else I can do?

Replied

Is anyone going to do something about this? Or at least just tell us what is wrong.

Replied

@kyron, I just tried yours, it seems like it would work but once I tried I have the same issue as the guy stated before.

It will just close the old running game and start a new one under the alt account I was trying to use.

I even tried launching one from incognito mode to see if that would help and sadly it didn't.

If there is any way to fix this, it would help a lot, thank you.

Replied

Okay wow, the thing just magically started working today..!

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )