lo4

Threads: 2

Replied

@lesaurora nice expose 

20 dollars for some block exploit lmaooo

Threads: 6

Replied

@lo4

Personally wouldn't class it as an "expose", all of the information I said was public to all, and on a site I reckon some people here have heard of (cheater.run)... that's where I first saw GOESP and it just clicked when I saw the UI...

To the other 2 that called it a "cancel", just no... They can continue creating their cheat as long as they add something unique that isn't pasted from Osiris/GoESP's github pages as they can be accessed by anyone...

To the developer, don't act as if you've been working long on it, because in my eyes, you haven't... the only things I see are a few changes in the source code to change some texts shown, maybe there's an addition to ESP I'm not noticing, but all the features and tabs I see are from osiris/goesp :shrug:

Haylo/Enty

lo4

lo4

Threads: 2

Replied

@lesaurora and the fact he/her put a linkvertise pisses me off

20 dollars for some block exploit lmaooo

Threads: 6

Replied

@lo4

Yeah, that's what annoyed me. They shouldn't be making money from something that's entirely open-sourced, that was my main motive when making the reply...

Haylo/Enty

Threads: 0

Replied

@VoidableMethod DLLs can be viruses. DLLs run code when injected so malicious code will still run. In fact, a common method for Trojans to run undetected is via dll injection. That's why exploits with injectors are called out as Trojans by your antivirus.

Threads: 198

Replied

@63568 i understand but I've literally added screenshots and important things right now so I think it should be legit rn.

Random quote here...

Prev

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )