Space

(Lucas!#9935)

Profile Picture

Bio

Programmer / UI Artist (5+ Years) Orbit Software and Development CEO @ Orbit Universe https://store.orbituniverse.com/ -Lua Game Developer -CEO of Space Hub 35M+ executions

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread: [#1] SMMFLARE.COM ⭐ CHEAPEST SMM PANEL ⭐ FB, IG, TWITTER, TIKTOK, YOUTUBE, TELEGRAM & MORE!

I saw a open source template for this on cracked.to but to lazy to check if they are the same

Replied to thread: I need exploit name idea

@nickktaken by me lol ages ago

Replied to thread: Medusa | Formal Introduction

@Medusachange the name or you might get dmca I think Orion ui lib has a copyrighted name. I would highly suggest changing anyway. 

Replied to thread: [HELP] Any ui libs?

I have no idea, you could give my ui lib a shot 🤷‍♂

Created a new thread: Fix private messaging

When you send a pm it errros and all the old messages the person you are pming are now global chat

Replied to thread: What A Confusler.

@MurzI do understand lua, I made a few big games and scripts. Plus those scripts are old and made before this account.

Replied to thread: Welcome to the Front-Page Club! (Discord server)

Is my favorite mod there? If not I'm not joining

@MurzAlso you left out things in that message, I proceded after that to add you to a gc with all of my managment and proceded to screenshare more proof.

@Murz"I do not agree with them flashcarding him" when you were the one who flashcarded me 💀💀💀

@Murzalso I need to ask what editor do you use why does it look so good?

@RealNickk Yeah they have harassed me so many times, I have it all logged in screenshots but I still need more proof. I have blacklisted them from my server so it is impossible for them to join back using restorecord. I have also blacklisted them from all of my sites. Me and pekka used to be cool and ever since he started bean hub he has been attacking me, I feel like he is doing it so his script gets bigger. Pekka asked me where I lived and I responded with "Creep"

@Pekkayou made a announcement in your server saying you log hwids and username and executors with a screenshot

Replied to thread: Title: [CW] SirWeeb (Novaline Devolper) Grooming, pedophilia and blackmail.

@SirWeebalso notice how the messages that he sent to her are auto corrected using mobile.

Replied to thread: Title: [CW] SirWeeb (Novaline Devolper) Grooming, pedophilia and blackmail.

@SirWeebthe dramma is crazy I'm about to leave soon