YouTuber

Badges

badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : Will Delta ever come back to WRD?

No, and it's memed because of it 

Replied to thread : Forum Flashbacks

@Moon Oh lol I liked this profile picture and I didn't want to go by Guild so it wasn't confusing as I also have an exploit and bot using the name Guild

Replied to thread : Forum Flashbacks

https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/16

I literally just went to the oldest thread in discussion

Replied to thread : [Question] What is the best exploit

Synapse X and Script-ware tie 

Replied to thread : do you pour cereal or milk first?

I usually first place the cereal, then milk, then fork, then penny, then the bowl, but hey that's just me.

Replied to thread : What is a level 7 Roblox exploit?

Source for the content above can be found here.

Replied to thread : What is a level 7 Roblox exploit?

It's pretty easy to google it. Levels are the Roblox Thread Identity that the script executed through the Roblox exploit is running. Normal LocalScripts run with Level 2, Roblox Scripts usually run with Level 3–4, the Command Bar on Roblox Studio runs with Level 5, and Plugins in Studio run in level 6. It is a common misconception that levels assosciate with how well an exploit is, but in reality, if you could already execute in Roblox, you could set the level. Most exploits run their scripts in Level 6 and intentionally downgrade their levels when calling certain functions in-game to avoid detection. Level 7 is an upper level that is suspected of being fake and a scam though probably existed with exploits like Synapse X before Filtering Enabled (FE).

Replied to thread : WPF Button just disappeared :flushed:

@Beastsploits I'm not really a developer sorry. I'm an amature but that's what happened with me so I thought there was a chance it was happening you. I see you're in WHD, ask them there

@Beastsploits I meant margin wise. It's not outside of the grid is it?

Is it outside of the parent element?

Replied to thread : Key System Creator [Pre Release]

This looks nice and RealChronics seems like a nice person. Looking forward towards the release of this.

Replied to thread : Ability to block users

It seems as if someone's upset over an opinion... However if you go into your settings you can mute mentions.

Replied to thread : SL2-WRECKER | PREMIUM SCRIPTHUB | SECURE HWID WHITELIST | BEST FEATURES.

@0x40 It still happened. Why you posted this is irrelevant to me, I posted a reply and there's not really a need to conversate about it. If you WOULD like to conversate just message.