HamstaGang

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : Introducing SirHurt's exploit status checker! List your exploit for FREE!

Patched again, I'll be waiting for your API key request.

-- Edit

Truly patched now.

Replied to thread : Introducing SirHurt's exploit status checker! List your exploit for FREE!

I could shutdown this entire project by just forcing API keys, who knows.. maybe I'll look into it.

@pierre_spook

Why would I add support for over 300 different random UI exploits when they all run off the same backend? This is why I only added the backend both for Fluxus, WRD, and Electron. All 3 have "exploits" that run under them but all they are is a branded UI that offers nothing different. If the backend is updated then all of them are updated.

I have a feeling this was created out of spite for me not adding Sirhurt support. It's not a monopoly, you can ask the other devs but good luck getting them to provide you with their backend urls/apis. WEAO has been heavily optimized and created in such a way to support the main exploits on the market.

If someone creates a new exploit and wants it added they can do so, it just needs to be in good standing with the community, up and updated for at least 6 months (to ensure longevity), and not running off a api (Fluxus, WRD, Electron, or ect). If it's fully custom I'll accept it if it meets all of the above criteria. I have standards and want those to be upkept.

You're service is unrealistic to maintain with the amount of traffic, removal of dead exploits, and constant addition of new ones.

LOL how are you going to talk trash on my service then use it's API for your website?