Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

JJSploit meets Celery! JJSploit Fixed by @melon

New Reply

melon

melon

contentCreator

Threads: 1

Posted

Ported the JJSploit application to Celery by modifying JS. JJSploit was a popular exploit around 3 - 4ish years ago, it was one of the best (worst) experiences for noobs! JJSploit was one of my first exploits I ever exploited on Roblox with and I thought it would be a great Idea to get it working again! So I patched it up and decided to release a (partly) fixed version to the exploiting community! ESP & Aimbot buttons dont work (thanks wrd) :3 so uh any other bugs report them please and uh thanks I guess.

Downloads:

Celery Discord head over to the #forums and check out my post made by officiallymelon

and for those who cant be freaked doing so.

Other Downloads:

download from cdn

• Comment

Added

you can get the latest release from wrd or Github

• Comment

Added

***JJSploit 1.1.1 Release***
-----
Added new script button "paper thin"
Auto Celery Setup
Auto Binary Setup
Fixed a bunch of scripts
Fixed some minor bugs
Made all loadstrings retrieve from a localfile.
Made server messages retrieve from my repo (other than the standard wrd cdn)
-----
***Downloads:***
JJS-UI: https://github.com/OfficiallyMelon/JJSploit-Binaries/raw/main/Binaries/Latest/JJS-UI.7z

you have to attach in game, also Jay is working on fixing the crashing when leaving the game

Comments

monster12222 0 Reputation

Commented

trojan detected in windows defender!!!111

melon 39 Reputation

Commented

well windows defender puts everything as a trojan. this isnt a trojan, it was even up on wrd site for a while.

monster123456 0 Reputation

Commented

mhm celeryinject.exe says trojan but all of them has no virus only celeryinject.exe has a virus

melon 39 Reputation

Commented

okay I dont really care anymore. JJSploit here isnt using a trojan. WRD literally put MY build on-site for a while, if it wasnt trusted he wouldnt have done that. WRD is making his own version of JJSploit right now. Stop being a f0cking idiot. now get your 12 year old ass off the forums.

monster123456 0 Reputation

Commented

melon try deez nuts in your mouth + dont care + you fell off + you L + ohio rizz + ratio + you 5 year old + you not melon + not funny + you fake + you not real + neither your braincells

• Comment

what was made first, the melon or the melon seed?

Threads: 0

Replied

JJSploit application sang Celery actually before I also found it had quite a few bugs but gradually I also saw it improve more things. And now I have seen it stabilized again with better operation

• Comment

Threads: 1

Replied

are you planning on updating this?

• Comment

Login to unlock the reply editor

Add your reply

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )