Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

Multiple_Roblox

New Reply

Threads: 1

Posted

When i start my 3rd account it start Reinstall My Roblox. Can you tell me how to fix it?
It only happen with some account.
Example : I have 5 account. When i start with the No.1 account it can play together with No.2 and No.3 account but when i start the No.4 or No.5 account it reinstall my roblox and close another . When play No.4 and No.5 together I start No.1/2/3 it Reinstall and close NO.4/5

• Comment

Threads: 0

Replied

@slope 3 Antivirus Blocking Files: As with JJsploit in the previous question, your antivirus might be mistakenly flagging Roblox files as threats when launching specific accounts. Check your antivirus quarantine or exclusions and see if any Roblox files are blocked. Temporarily disable your antivirus (with caution) and try launching the problematic accounts to see if it resolves the issue (remember to re-enable antivirus afterwards).

• Comment

Added

@slope 3 Antivirus Blocking Files: As with JJsploit in the previous question, your antivirus might be mistakenly flagging Roblox files as threats when launching specific accounts. Check your antivirus quarantine or exclusions and see if any Roblox files are blocked. Temporarily disable your antivirus (with caution) and try launching the problematic accounts to see if it resolves the issue (remember to re-enable antivirus afterwards).

• Comment

Login to unlock the reply editor

Add your reply

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )