Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

jjsploit not working

Threads: 6

Posted

hello, I tested jjsploit on the windows store version of roblox, very disappointing, no script works nor even the buttons, if it would be possible to correct this I would be happy.

Comments

UmpalumpAa 0 Reputation

Commented

Thats true!! I've been using jjexplit since 2021, and i've never seen an issue like this one, The program opens normally, but when I press the buttons or try to run a script they don't work, I already deactivated the antivirus, I've reinstalled it several times, I don't know what I can do about it

Threads: 1

Replied

I think the same

Threads: 5

Replied

yep, same problem, i can attach, but hwen i press a button or run, nothing happends
WEAREDEVS PLEASE FIX THIS QUICKER

Threads: 0

Replied

this happens alot bc roblox updates but usualy doesnt take this long

Replied

It's possible that the version of jjsploit you are using is not compatible with the Windows Store version of Roblox. I recommend checking with the developer or community of jjsploit to see if they have any guidance or updates on compatibility with the Windows Store version of Roblox.

tiny fishing

Comments

eeeeeeeee 0 Reputation

Commented

oh maybe you're right, ill try to reinstall jjsploit and ill tell you if it works (not sure)

Edit: still not working

Replied

Probably you need to run it on administator

Replied

Great article. I read this blog all the time and I'm impressed. I think this information is very important, especially the last part. I have been trying to find this information for a long time. Thank you and good luck moto x3m unblocked

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )