Categories > Etc > Disputes >

Response to CW

Threads: 39

Posted

Refering to - https://forum.wearedevs.net/t/33694

To begin, I'll admit to wrong doing on the abuse of the DMCA system. Multiple people were affected by this and I take responsibility for it. While every situation didn't result in a channel getting terminated that's besides the point.

Unfortunately I have a quick temperament and at times it can get the best of me.

I would like to point out- that in the CW, a lot of situations were already resolved and after speaking to some people, no permission was given to be put up there. To be honest, some are old news or now irrelevant. The real person making this thread is not Nemi but someone who knows me IRL who I recently had a falling out with. I choose not to mention this person in question as it will be back and forth replies, and also because I don't prefer making private disputes turn public.

To say the least that person doesn't have a great relationship with me. My property was egged, my friend circle was also threatened with physicial damage to their property also. So I wasn't making the best decisions at the time, as proven in the part where Furky knew who the person was and out of desperation I made the stupid mistake of making a threat.

I ask that you're in the following scenario 

1) Your house gets egged and a family member tells you about it while stressed

2) You find out that your camreas were working but no footage was being recorded since the storage was full.

3) The person who knows who did it, in this case Furky doesn't decide to share that information

This is an oversimplification but when it happens to you in real-time, it's different. No one likes having their property vandalised.

Later on- I found out who did it but I choose not to share the proof to not break the trust of someone in that circle. Aswell as what I've said above about not making any private dispute public, because honestly nobody cares about understanding the context.

Back on topic and regarding to the other people- I'm choosing to handle it in private as I personally think it's the best way to go. Most cases were in fact dealt with already. I'm working to see the best way now for all parties to be compensated. 

I apoligise for my behaviour here and I'm hoping to prove my good intentions not by making this thread but instead following through actions, not words. I felt the need this had to be addressed to give a little bit of context on my headspace.

Any older incident that's unrelated to when my property was vandalised has it's own context and I've made up for it in some way.

Comments

kikibuns00 0 Reputation

Commented

With saying you are fixing relationships and trying to fix them, does that mean that showcasers/content creators that have Kiwi X in there description are fine to remove this without getting striked?

Threads: 36

Replied

you got someones channel terminated lmao

Comments

kiwidevelopment 14 Reputation

Commented

With V4MP- yes I forgot that happened but it didn't directly come from my claim, he had other claims on his channel (Probably from the Wild West or The Survival Game) that I was unaware of.

Nontheless on my side it was wrong, I shouldn't have used any unfair practices to try and get rid of competition or to try and get a client.. I've been trying to talk to V4MP way before a CW was made on me to make up for it even if his channel has been re-instated a while back. Just to compensate him for any losses or for the hassle

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Cuby

Student loans

vip

Threads: 5

Replied

Let the hostages go

Comments

Alawrpar 44 Reputation

Commented

@mcdonaghethan, I heard you had a kink for that kind of stuff tho

Join the Front-Page Club!

Huddy

Domain Expansion

vip

Threads: 18

Replied

everyone deserves a second chance

Comments

Commented

Thank you, means a lot

Discord Contact : showerhuddy

RiceUsesArchBtw

rice cracker

vip

Threads: 19

Replied

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1023423265160560745/1076190667786690661/kannaSip.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023423265160560745/1132948683747500092/Frame_12x.png

ecstacy_lxnny

yea i'm lxnny

vip

Threads: 84

Replied

I personally didnt want to get involved, but I just have to state my sight of view. Its insane that you iust say this after you were extorting people over money etc. This is Not even a 2nd chance but the 8th if the examples on the cw are all the times you extorted them. Im never going to even think about a deal with you ever again. Im on nemis side, not to mention I was one of the people you directly threathened.

Comments

Passenger 3 Reputation

Commented

I agree, this thread does not address any of the points made in Nemi's thread in any meaningful way whatsoever. All I see is victimizing (fyi, the egging happened as a direct cause of the strikes/extortion, not before them!).

Commented

The 'extortion' you talk about is related to Bstlar.

As you're probably aware, Bstlar drained the account balances to $0 on a lot of their users. What you're probably unaware of is the fact that in every case there was something in common and it wasn't by coincidence. Either a user decided to switch back to WorkInk (At the time I was working with them) or if a user tried to add me in a GC with the owner 'BrandonHeart' in a GC.

Without going into too much detail- Brandon knows who I was working with at the time and tried to steal business away by falsely lying about how the WorkInk CPM works and is 'bs'. This didn't come from him directly but the people who were out getting the clients said lies without hesitation and Brandon was definitely aware of it.

So, when a YouTuber is given a heads up that a site like Bstlar is having regular cases of someone being scammed (mainly because of their association with me in someway) then yes, a fee was charged. Whether that fee is morally right is subjective given the circumstance but I decided to handle it in a better way and take the complaint of Bstlar to AdMaven (because they are a partnered client with a favourable deal) and in the end it was sorted out. Til this day there hasn't been a single instance where Bstlar attempted to scam anyone or try to steal business away by having to lie about it.

With regards to our beef Lxnny- reading the screenshot posted in the CW is from when we were talking about a potential deal and it was going back and forth so I thought you were going to go behind my back and get the benefits of that deal without mine being taken in consideration also. So I don't blame you for thinking of this is a threat when I said 'If you go behind my back to X, I'll know'. It comes off as hostile for sure but I never had any wrong intention. 

Naxet 8 Reputation

Commented

So... why was the fee charged? You could have just said "stop using boostellar or you will get striked" (which is still illegal) but you decided to steal people's money THE SAME WAY boostellar did. Not to mention the money should have at least went to the actually affected people, such as the work.ink personnel, which I doubt happened.

Commented

I didn't steal any money, actually I lost more than I gained since Bstlar took like 70% of my income from WorkInk. I charged a fee because Bstlar wasn't playing fair so I wasn't going to either, as I said, it's morally debatable if the fee or not should have been taken but I'm making up for it. Also what could WorkInk do with a company like Bstlar targeting them and me?

Added

Also, the people who switched and knew that Bstlar were scamming didn't care to swap off. It's not like I started off with threats, I gave a heads up to what Bstlar was doing and certain YouTubers were willing to promote a scam service.

im bipolar btw

Threads: 20

Replied

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1023423265160560745/1076190667786690661/kannaSip.png

Damn this coffee is bussin'

Comments

Moonzyss_ 6 Reputation

Commented

bussin'

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1146449877660872785/image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1098921594249814066/1112144294007029932/WRDBanner_Alawapr_1.png

Zayn

.zayn0 (Previously B00M)

vip

Threads: 16

Replied

I'm not gonna read all that, so I think you just deserve a second chance. 

Comments

Commented

Thanks mate :)

Zayn 9 Reputation

Commented

No problem, I wish you a good day!

#Road to 15 Rep

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1081737726048608379/1088936664941989979/WRDBanner3.png

PC Specs: RTX 4080 OC (16GB), 32 GB 3200MHz, i7-11700k

Threads: 4

Replied

im gonna recreate the egging

"your code looks like a decompiled roblox script", - Whoman

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

Im on the edge of like I've got no clue if I forgive you, or not because the amount of s**t that has happened like threats to channels or whatever is crazy. I don't do CC, but that is f***ed if you threatened or did something like that.

I'll be neutral for now, but I may change my mind if I fall off the cliff of apology

We Hate VOID

yvneEnvy

<><><<>>><<>

Threads: 47

Replied

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

Why kiwi isn't mod :angry:

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

you are an endangered species

we are dead

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )