Categories > Etc > Disputes >

the situation.

Rexi

COO @ Arceus & Codex

vip

Threads: 7

Posted

You guys have noticed that most newbie people go to a youtube tutorial for an UI, skid it completely and then post it here right?

Back when I started making threads about the fact that this community should make better releases, I was aware of how the community would turn out to be if none of us made anything that was unique or was more useful than some pasted user interfaces

I was right

Comments

luxiferrwoo -4 Reputation

Commented

well I can't relate because my C++ tutorials were top tier, I have taught a many people in this community many things. :pray:

sadly I have also had to teach people here who are seen as knowledgeable and intelligent multiple things, due to the fact that they simply get a lot of information wrong and I end up having to make sure that the correct info is spread.

Hi, my previous account was deleted so that is why I made this account, this isn't rep evading.

Threads: 34

Replied

I can't demand people to post unique content. I can't demand people post anything really. This is a public community with no obligation behind it. People will post what they will, as they do on V3rm, TikTok, YouTube, etc.

I also think it's kind of bogus to delete threads for not being up to par with someone's standards. Many people use pre-released work and modify it in the beginning of their coding journey. Like when using Roblox free models to copying YouTube tutorials when you don't have a set foundation yet.

If you want this forum to be some high experienced coder only place, that's heavy. This community is full of kids who make stuff for kicks. Who knows if they even have that much free time. They probably have other interests or homework to get to. Hell, Roblox itself is that way. Most games made are utter trash or use free models. There's so many people, that the .01% of actual good content looks like it's in abundance. This forum is tiny, so it would never look that way. In any open community, most content will be garbage

Added

Would be interesting to make a subcategory that only let's "featured" developers post

Comments

Rexi 15 Reputation

Commented

I know right? Maybe there I can actually post whatevers on my github again

allennova 28 Reputation

Commented

Blog forum that does hardware/software only when?

Also user submitted blog posts plz.

JalapenoGuy 34 Reputation

Commented

I would love to see a subcategory dedicated to featured developers. But, by what standards does a person need to meet to be certified as a "featured" developer?

Pluto_Guy 30 Reputation

Commented

Amazing idea

Threads: 0

Replied

To be fair majority of the people are those who just started out in the community hoping to have a user base of their own so they could look like a front page owner but they have to start somewhere so they resort to YouTube tutorials and learn broken c# off that way than the indented way. 

Let's be honest nowadays nothing is unique like for example newer rap such as drill is usually sample from movies, shows, or even other songs. 

The only that could be sort of unique is probably the name but majority of the designs are the same and so is the main purpose of it (executors). 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/706429709734510622/1138184558462902424/BEST_CLIP_EVER.gif?width=660&height=371

Threads: 3

Replied

Your threads seem to have had no effect on the community and might even make it more toxic. Creating threads that attack the community and label members as skids won't make things better. It's not realistic to expect people to suddenly change their mindset just because you asked them to. Many people who have pasted things in the past have also made their own unique things / programs. And they did well at it. Your claim that the community is filled with snowflakes while you hold grudges against others is mockable. When someone criticizes you, you take it as a personal attack. And even in 2022, pasted work was still present. However, you didn't notice because people were making new threads since it was during the summer. Meaning more people have time to make threads or posts they couldn't during school or other things they were busy doing in real life. Also please tame your ego and not make everything about yourself.

Comments

Rexi 15 Reputation

Commented

I didnt only post threads, I posted well-documented code like I stated above, not only that, I took action against unjustified reputation of most people and sided with whoever was being falsely accused, a well known name that I can give as an example is SirWeeb, I knew he was righteous in most cases where he was witch framed by all of you, but then he turned out to be legitimate and I sided with him and stood up for him in every single case possible, I posted motivational threads and updates about whatevers coming, in 2021 I provided around 50% of that years exploits (Omega X, Kyxo, Rainer and much more well known exploits) my DLL and gained upmost respect through it. I wanted to make a better change for the community and I've stated the problems that could be fixed if proper action was taken.

Again, what is with you guys and the word "ego" when I state my opinion? Has it become a habit of you guys to call anyone egoistical when they speak about truth and common issues that needs to be fixed? Just because I strongly and proudly talk about my succession doesn't make me egoistical, it doesn't make anyone egoistical, it makes them happy and proud that they have made such succession, I gave up my chances to keep my reputation just to prove many points and side with the righteous, do not teach me anything about life I know that 95% of the kids that take codes from youtube tutorials do nothing but sleep at school while doing nothing productive in life. I've been here since 2016 lad.

Also this is no thread about attacking the community, I understand that you interpreted it as an attack but I am here to assure you that is indeed not an attack, it is called pointing out the issues. Just like how senators point out issues with their states and fix them, although this isn't real life it can still be similiar to that.

The grudges I held in the past are no longer grudges that I keep to-date, I do not care what anyone says about me at this point. However 1 thing has been bugging me for a while and you guys say it all the time as if you're trying to pull a switch to trigger me.

Also about mindset, I've been trying to fight that part of the community for a good while now, I don't expect a sudden change, but I made this thread because back then these kinds of people were BARELY here. And I came here to state that it has risen again and this has become an issue. If you think that this is natural then you're sick and you need to be treated.

matty324 -2 Reputation

Commented

i have to agree with @JJSploit_On_Top 4 once.

JJSploit_On_Top 43 Reputation

Commented

@Rexi once again you make it out like its all about you read my post and understand it. And you only strengthen my post with each response made.

Rexi 15 Reputation

Commented

I make it about myself so people can actually take examples from it and be better than me, why can't you understand that I want what's good for this community?

JJSploit_On_Top 43 Reputation

Commented

@Rexi it's because you don't make the community better instead you make it worse. Take a look at this thread and see what others see. Your always being negative and affecting the community in bad ways. instead of complaining about WeAreDevs actually do something beneficial, you keep talking about your past self posting threads helping people and guiding others. Instead of badgering the community post those useful threads again.

Hola

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

i really like balls guys just so you know

yes i like to post dry sht

MellonYt

<|°-°|>

Threads: 57

Replied

https://youtu.be/-jhxcUc1GPw/

big chungus sus imposter

Threads: 48

Replied

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1060329718467010601/1092637578097872926/image.png

Comments

Rexi 15 Reputation

Commented

hmm, congratulations to you too mr mature!
you wanted everyone to make a gc with me, is that how obsessed you are?

luxiferrwoo -4 Reputation

Commented

u muted me in hydrogen for a week for "posting private/sensitive info", i wonder what private/sensitive info that screenshot is giving out? because literally the first 3 screenshots are 1. u claiming ur egirl 2. u telling someone in a public server anyone can join not to flirt with ur egirl 3. your literal discord profile

the other 2 are 1. your girl advertiisng sirhurt 2. u literally talking in the hydrogen discord server ( the same one u muted me in ).

so yes, rightfully i wanted to ask u how u found that mute justifiable. plus u blocked me for bullying u 2 hard so :shrug:

anyway u keep getting goofier and goofier, idk whats wrong w u

Rexi 15 Reputation

Commented

Oh no that mute reason was just a meme, you got muted because you were being annoying :D

Another thing is; a 14 years old kid can never actually bully me, instead, you simply irritated me for too long which generally annoyed me.

Look into your reps it tells enough about you and prove the point that youre annoying and too egoistical for a kid

You're the one annoying, lil brother

I do not know what is wrong with you.

Lunox 31 Reputation

Commented

How was it "advertising" when it was a foolish giveaway of me? I literally didn't know the owner was accused of pedophilia. Keep being the nail

And for real, stop yall sh*t already it is annoying

ThisOneGuyHere 27 Reputation

Commented

@Lunox quit involving yourself in drama thats already irrelevant, you're making yourself look like a hypocrite, especially after dropping a -rep on me over some petty drama, get a life.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1044764388546068510/1051935933836050482/Signature_4.png

Threads: 0

Replied

this is why v3rm exists 

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )