Categories > Etc > Disputes >

Apology to Alawapr and Atari

Method

Contributor

Threads: 12

Posted

Hello everyone. I wanted to make this thread to apologize for some posts I made recently that were insensitive and to some members of the community. My intention was to make a joke, but I realize that my words lacked respect and could have caused offense. I should have conveyed my sarcasm more clearly.

My original thread read "Hopefully Jon can come online to patch this exploit. I don't actually need proof but it actually is him." Alawapr commented on the thread in a sarcastic way which I replied to him with "Why would I trust you after you just did this thing (which I have no proof of)." I was being sarcastic, mocking the thread Zera made. (I mean no offense to Zera either.) I want to be clear that these posts were meant to be humorous, and I did not intend to accuse anyone of anything or cause harm. 

I also understand that my post directed at Atari, where I said "Suggestions will not be taken," could be perceived as dismissive or disrespectful. Again, my intention was not to offend anyone, and I apologize for any hurt caused. I believed my thread was obviously a big joke. I can tell that not everyone got it.

I want to make it clear that I don't believe Alawapr was behind the exploit mentioned in my post, nor did I ever think that they were. My comments were made in jest and were not meant to be taken seriously.

As a member of this community, I recognize that I have a responsibility to treat others with kindness and respect. I apologize for falling short of that standard, and I am committed to doing better in the future. I never meant to disrespect anyone in anyway and I apologize if any of you felt otherwise.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread, and I hope I can rebuild any respect that may have been lost.

Added

I would like to add before anyone points this out: I typed out my apology, and then sent it to ChatGPT to "buff" it up.

Comments

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

why would you even say that you used chatgpt, that just makes it worse and you're prob getting -repped for this

Method 5 Reputation

Commented

@TERIHAX, I'm not very good at English, so ChatGPT has been helping me improve my posts. This comment, just like all my previous ones, has been reviewed and made better by ChatGPT.

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

@Method, don't say that you used it, it makes you sound bad

Akula 37 Reputation

Commented

No, TERIHAX there's no reason to think that. Lol. I for one respect them for that. It's nice having the care to make sure your post is nice and fluent.

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

@Akula nothing wrong with that, but that just makes him sound bad

Threads: 66

Replied

i personally dislike this user.

Comments

TERIHAX 32 Reputation

Commented

hi crazy cum

Added

also congrats on 1k posts

crazy_cat 20 Reputation

Commented

@TERIHAX hello teri, thx.

"Building blocks of imagination, united in the virtual realm, where creativity thrives and friendships ignite. Welcome to the Roblox revolution!" - chatgpt

TERIHAX

i say im gay as a joke 🙀

Threads: 102

Replied

guys if you didnt know i like balls

Comments

ItsNitro 4 Reputation

Commented

hawt charrrsrsrsrs

RiceUsesArchBtw

rice cracker

vip

Threads: 19

Replied

me when the forum doesnt understand sarcasm

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023423265160560745/1132948683747500092/Frame_12x.png

Threads: 20

Replied

it's fine, i forgive you

Comments

Method 5 Reputation

Commented

I appreciate you.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1136067487847415848/1146449877660872785/image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1098921594249814066/1112144294007029932/WRDBanner_Alawapr_1.png

Threads: 36

Replied

on another note this is the 33,333th wrd thread, congrats!!!111111!!11

Comments

Pluto_Guy 30 Reputation

Commented

Damn. The URL looks real weird xd.

Exploits i own:

Script-Ware (Down rn) Electron (UWP) Shadow (UWP)

i dont use verm that much so dont contact me there

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )