Categories > Coding > Python >

(.py) Terminal - Program Startup (it just opens the app with some cool stuff :D)

Onilo

laithyx_boi

Threads: 3

Posted

https://i.imgur.com/cWPoWwP.png

Before running the code make sure you installed simple_colors (pip).

pip install simple_colors

After that, here is the code (There are ample spaces because of the center, you can add more spaces to make it symmetrical to the center, or delete em) :

import time
import subprocess
import simple_colors
print(simple_colors.red('                                                      y'))  
print(simple_colors.red('                                                       o'))  
print(simple_colors.red('                                                        u')) 
print(simple_colors.red('                                                         r'))  
print(simple_colors.green('                                                        '))
print(simple_colors.green('                                                          a'))
print(simple_colors.green('                                                           s'))
print(simple_colors.green('                                                            c'))
print(simple_colors.green('                                                             i'))
print(simple_colors.green('                                                              i'))
print(simple_colors.green('                                                               '))
print(simple_colors.blue('                                                                  a'))
print(simple_colors.blue('                                                                   r'))
print(simple_colors.blue('                                                                    t')) 
print("                                                                                                    ")
print('                                               Created by', simple_colors.red('O'), simple_colors.green('n'), simple_colors.yellow('i'), simple_colors.blue('l'), simple_colors.red('o')) #Colorfull - Created by O n i l o , change color names to color you want and letters too
print("                                                                                                    ") 
time.sleep(3) #"Loading" time
print("                                               Fancy text here - 1")
time.sleep(2) #"Loading" time
print("                                               Fancy text here - 2")
time.sleep(0.5) #"Loading" time
print(simple_colors.green('                                     You can add more but this one is final...'))  
time.sleep(1) #"Loading" time
subprocess.Popen('C:\\Windows\\System32\\notepad.exe') #Way to your executable or whatever file you want to open (set to notepad)
time.sleep(10) #Time for terminating python
exit() #Terminating python

#RUN IN TERMINAL FOR WINDOWS!

Added

Thank you! Yes I realized now that I could do it that way :D

Oli, Script Expert.

https://i.imgur.com/gRMDcsx.png

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )