Categories > Etc > Graphics >

[Question] How Do You Make Transfers Smooth?

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Posted

I am wondering on the best approach to make forms appear smoother, it is kind of confusing, I am trying to say: I want to make one form disappear (kind of like Form.Hide()) and I want one to appear (kind of like Form.Show()).

Is there any way to make this smoother in winforms, or should I just cram it into one form and resize the form every time?

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

RiceUsesArchBtw

rice cracker

vip

Threads: 19

Replied

by not using winform

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1023423265160560745/1132948683747500092/Frame_12x.png

Murz

PixelPenguin

Threads: 20

Replied

@RiceUsesArchBtw,

I do not know xaml or anything. I get your point on WPF is much better for designing, I do agree, however, I need some tips on how to make it smoother or some ideas for winforms.

Do you think resizing aniomations and keeping the panels on the same page is a good idea?

Added

@tempegoreng,

alright, I will give that idea a try! Thank you very much tempe!

:)

Ty for rep: Swiney, Byoke, Lion, Locust, Waves, Weeb, Nickk, darkn, Atari, CubeFaces, Lux14, Rice, Delta, Syraxes, Aeon, Jordan, Pluto, and Hiroku!

P.S, I like cats better too!

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )